Home

Official Madden Franchise Impressions

This is a discussion on Official Madden Franchise Impressions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2009, 11:35 AM   #9
Rookie

Stacks's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Official Madden Franchise Impressions?

I don't see anything wrong with a Franchise Impressions thread for those of us who are happy with the gameplay, but have concerns with franchise mode. There are many of us who only play franchise.

I for one think Franchise mode is going to be terrible this year because of EA taking out the draft history of players. No need for gems and busts in the draft anymore.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:36 AM   #10
Pro

Indyboy180's Arena

OVR: 5

thanks to those sticking up for this thread.
Old 08-09-2009, 11:39 AM   #11
In Dalton I Trust

Buckeyes_Doc's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyax
I don't see anything wrong with a Franchise Impressions thread for those of us who are happy with the gameplay, but have concerns with franchise mode. There are many of us who only play franchise.

I for one think Franchise mode is going to be terrible this year because of EA taking out the draft history of players. No need for gems and busts in the draft anymore.
I'm just going to keep my own log of the drafts, Im going to write down every player that was drafted, when they were drafted and what team for each year. Should only take a half hr to do and that way i can keep track of gems and busts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2009, 12:12 PM   #12
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbently
Yes it does, It just like in the Show forums where they have the RTTS thread and the franchise thread.

So were expected to dig through 100's of pages hoping to find a franchise topic?

I've seen franchise threads on every forum here on OS, I dont see what is wrong with this one.
huh???

Dynasty/franchise tracking threads and impression threads are two different topics

he is asking for impressions for franchise.....That is what the sticky thread is for....its not called gameplay impressions, its called the impressions thread.....

But hey Im no mod...
Old 08-09-2009, 12:56 PM   #13
Rookie

hey op, you can count me in as another guy that thinks this thread is a good idea for reasons already listed.

i love this site most of the time, but some people (mods and regular ol' cyber top flight security members) here are so anal about things i can't imagine they have many people who want to be around them in real life. i've seen a lot of altruism over the years on this board so i know there are some awesome guys here but man some others...

i don't want to go any further off topic so i'll just re-state that this thread is needed. i wish i had the game so i could post impressions though.
Old 08-09-2009, 01:01 PM   #14
Pro

Indyboy180's Arena

OVR: 5

yeah same

franchise is my bread and butter
I am so ready for Friday. / midnight
Old 08-09-2009, 01:03 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyax

i'm definitely not ready to say no draft history is a mode killer. i've never played Head Coach so the thing i'm most curious about is how the pre-made draft classes add to the longevity of franchise mode. from what i've read so far the progression system, which was one of my other main concerns, seems fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2009, 01:06 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyboy180
yeah same

franchise is my bread and butter
I am so ready for Friday. / midnight
mine too (offline in particular). i boycotted ncaa this year so my football gaming drought is a little longer this year and it's killing me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »