Home

Super Bowl Celebration

This is a discussion on Super Bowl Celebration within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2009, 01:47 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: Super Bowl Celebration

Not too bad considering how it has been in previous years. I'm just wondering what everyone wants to see in a championship celebration video. It seems as if they covered it pretty well. Sure they could have made it a little longer and added to the audio or animations, but in the end what would that accomplish?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2009, 01:58 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5

How Bout this one Skip to 5:11

Old 08-10-2009, 02:05 AM   #27
Rookie

milehighmagic303's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by curve03

Why did I have a feeling someone was going to post this
Old 08-10-2009, 02:15 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighmagic303
Why did I have a feeling someone was going to post this
Heh, I understand getting tired of the endless comparisons, particularly with gameplay. But I think he's right on this one.

Regarding the actual madden video, WTF is it with the no gatorade? I really wish they'd have left that whole scene out if they weren't going to do it right. Upending an empty jug looks supremely ********. Anyway, I'm more worried about the fumble/interception fest that seems to be happening with the people who got the game early.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:17 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by curve03

man when this game comes out madden will be in trouble. When does this game drop???

lol
Old 08-10-2009, 02:29 AM   #30
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Once again people are trying to compare nfl 2k5 to madden 10. LOL funny. Yes Ian crew still has work to do on it. But it is better then it has been in past years. Sidenote. As I was watching the video I saw pant MLB beason one scene with a ball cap on and the next scene he had his helmet on. That is so weird lol. The superbowl and the presention this year is good. But they both need alot of more work down to them. But I give Ian and his crew props. They did a great job this year. No game is never going to be perfect.

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 08-10-2009 at 02:33 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:33 AM   #31
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftychampleone
Wow! That was pretty cheap. Nothing came out the cooler and headsets should be somewhere broken when you're celebrating a Super Bowl. Once again it is so underwhelming to win a Super Bowl. Somebody didn't watch what truly happens in a SB celebration. How's about presenting a SB MVP Trophy? Most players usually have hats and championship t-shirts on. Some have there jerseys on WITHOUT helmets and shoulder pads. What about interaction with some fans in the stadium?

Someone made a joke about the MVP not getting the car, LOL! As funny as that was, I'm agreeing with that statement. It SHOULD be there. Further cementing my reasons why I haven't bought Madden since 2006 and why I'm still having a blast with NFL 2K5.
I don't know what video you saw but watch it again. Delhomme was the MVP and they handed him the MVP trophy. Then they handed the coach the Lombardi Trophy. Also yea maybe they should put on Super Bowl Champ shirts and all that good stuff but that is just a very small thing that could be added later. Also I didn't see a single player wearing their jersey without the pads.

It's people like you who will never be happy no matter what the Madden team tries to do. In my opinion this is just laying the ground work for the upcoming years. Maybe in a few years we will have a full on celebration with the teams owner up on stage and an interview of some sort.

Of course I feel the celebration could be a lot better but I will take something over nothing. Yes I know last gen had a better celebration but that was a different system and a different team so stop criticizing this team for adding something just because the last team didn't include it in the current gen games.

The whole "well it was in last gen" thing is getting old. I would completely agree with you if the current Madden team was the team that worked on the last gen games and the first current gen games but they didn't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2009, 08:25 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy316
I don't know what video you saw but watch it again. Delhomme was the MVP and they handed him the MVP trophy. Then they handed the coach the Lombardi Trophy. Also yea maybe they should put on Super Bowl Champ shirts and all that good stuff but that is just a very small thing that could be added later. Also I didn't see a single player wearing their jersey without the pads.

It's people like you who will never be happy no matter what the Madden team tries to do. In my opinion this is just laying the ground work for the upcoming years. Maybe in a few years we will have a full on celebration with the teams owner up on stage and an interview of some sort.

Of course I feel the celebration could be a lot better but I will take something over nothing. Yes I know last gen had a better celebration but that was a different system and a different team so stop criticizing this team for adding something just because the last team didn't include it in the current gen games.

The whole "well it was in last gen" thing is getting old. I would completely agree with you if the current Madden team was the team that worked on the last gen games and the first current gen games but they didn't.
You're not reading clearly. I'm saying that there SHOULD be players with jerseys on without shoulder pads. Second of all, why in the world would players be on the field with helmets on and coach with a headset on be celebrating a Super Bowl?

People like me? Nah, it's people like you that don't challenge certain things about a game and just throw their hands up in the air and say, "Oh Well, I'll accept it." I don't care if it is a new Dev team that worked on it as opposed to the last gen team. Are you telling me that a new Dev DOESN'T do research of what a prior team does? Research isn't a part of developing now? I didn't know that.

This isn't about me slamming Madden. I would like to see good things like the next person. If you saw my second post and many others on OS, you would notice that I've said that the game "is a step in the right direction". Which is a true fact, and would argue with anyone that says it's not. I'm just a person that assumed that when a game goes next-gen, it should be better. Anyone that does not have that expectation of any game, has low standards in my humble opinion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »