Home

Facing the Wildcat online could be the worst thing I've ever seen in Madden!

This is a discussion on Facing the Wildcat online could be the worst thing I've ever seen in Madden! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2009, 03:02 AM   #33
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Facing the Wildcat online could be the worst thing I've ever seen in Madden!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner1
Its a case of guys like you talking too much and dont even have the game yet. What has happend here at OS.
bragging about having the game early is not a good idea, i mean really can someone atleast respect the street date around here.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:05 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: Facing the Wildcat online could be the worst thing I've ever seen in Madden!

Quote:
Dont have any stick skills? LOL I have only been playing online sice around 2000. I have plenty of stick. You think facing it 3 times versus bums means you cant stop it vs someone who is already 18-2 when I played him and thats all he ran. Bro getta outta here with that nonsense.
2 of them were scrubs but one guy that played with the Dolphins was 9-2 and this was Saturday night. What is so hard to stop? There is only so many things your opponent can do out of the wildcat form. What position do you user on defense?

-Big L RIP
Old 08-11-2009, 03:08 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Its a case of guys like you talking too much and dont even have the game yet. What has happend here at OS.
Why are you talking like you're so good but cant even stop one formation. stop being a b**** and go lab with somebody if you cant defend it.

-Big L RIP
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 03:14 AM   #36
Rookie

madnumber24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
i can tell you what happened, we stopped tolerating people whinning like little girls, thats what happened, go to practice mode, pick a team using wildcat and practice against it, stop whining.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:16 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 3

So what was the point of this thread again? To simply complain about the Wildcat offense and those who use it online, to get tips about how to stop it, or what? I'm not sure where this is going, or if it's gone anywhere really...

I don't have the game yet, but judging from what I've heard/seen/played in the demo, the Wildcat is subject to big gains and big losses in different situations, but I can't see how running the Wildcat the entire game can be unstoppable.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:31 AM   #38
Banned

JaBronie247's Arena

OVR: 26

Do the bears (Devin Hester) have the wildcat? I hope not but wouldn't make a difference tho lol
Old 08-11-2009, 03:37 AM   #39
In case you forgot...

mKoz26's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaBronie247
Do the bears (Devin Hester) have the wildcat? I hope not but wouldn't make a difference tho lol
We ran a variation of it last year. But I don't think it's in the game.

@CDonkey26

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
Yeah, she may be a bit of a beotch, but you get back to me when you find out a way to motorboat personality...
Old 08-11-2009, 03:41 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jWILL10
Don't know wether it's a case of cheese, or a case of a bad Madden player complaining, because I've never heard of this problem from ANY of the Impressions...
I vote for "case of a bad Madden player complaining, "...All reliable sources tyhat I know who have the game indicate the Wildcat is not problematic AT ALL...No more problematic than any other formation...

THis guy is a CLASSIC example of a person who cannot stop something so instead of figuring out a defensive scheme thay run to a forum and call it a glitch

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »