Home

I was under the impression that the CPU quarterbacks wouldn't quick snap every play

This is a discussion on I was under the impression that the CPU quarterbacks wouldn't quick snap every play within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 06:02 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: I was under the impression that the CPU quarterbacks wouldn't quick snap every pl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayAP19
Basically. Sometimes the play the CPU runs involves mandatory player motion, so that prolongs it, but otherwise, it's like 1.5 seconds waiting at the line at the very most.
Yeah that's annoying. I see the problem here. The frequency it happens throughout the game is the annoying part. Not necessarily the "quick snap". You're saying it happens pretty much every play. AND this was addressed last year, but surprisingly missing this year.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:05 PM   #74
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: I was under the impression that the CPU quarterbacks wouldn't quick snap every pl

I'm not seeing this at all with ACC Clock turned off. Is that a problem playing without it?
Old 08-11-2009, 06:23 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie1967
I'm not seeing this at all with ACC Clock turned off. Is that a problem playing without it?
lol, for the umpteenth time, playing without-- no, you know what? I'm not gonna repeat myself.

I'll just ask you this. When you play with accelerated clock off, roughly how much time is left on the play clock when the CPU snaps the ball? On average.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 06:29 PM   #76
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

Quote:
lol, for the umpteenth time, playing without-- no, you know what? I'm not gonna repeat myself.

I'll just ask you this. When you play with accelerated clock off, roughly how much time is left on the play clock when the CPU snaps the ball? On average.
To be honest I have never noticed. I'm not saying the people who don't like it are wrong, I'm just saying for me it's no big deal how much time is on the clock when the ball is snapped. My main enjoyment is being able to make adjustments on the defensive side of the ball prior to the CPU hike, and with ACC clock off I am able to do that and I love it. Just my 2 cents that's all.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:16 PM   #77
Banned

LOL

Just to humor this board, I turned Accelerated Clock off and played a game to see how long the CPU would take to snap the ball.

THERE WAS NO DIFFERENCE.

Now what you got to say?
Old 08-11-2009, 07:27 PM   #78
Champs!

Kearnzo's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
LOL

Just to humor this board, I turned Accelerated Clock off and played a game to see how long the CPU would take to snap the ball.

THERE WAS NO DIFFERENCE.

Now what you got to say?
Attention whore much? Apparently you have a different game than the rest of us then.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:30 PM   #79
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kearnzo
Attention whore much? Apparently you have a different game than the rest of us then.
LOL, I'm not even gonna feed into this bullsh*t
Old 08-11-2009, 07:49 PM   #80
You got the stuff?

Eddie1967's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kearnzo
I have to agree. I have much more time with ACC clock turn off. Not forever mind you, but enough time to adjust my secondary and linebackers.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »