Home

WOW!!! Teams Moved!!!

This is a discussion on WOW!!! Teams Moved!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2009, 08:54 PM   #25
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: WOW!!! Teams Moved!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slappybrown
They moved to OKC
That was the Seattle SONICS

When the Seahawks moved to Toronto, did they play in Rogers Centre?

The Bears moving to Davenport LMFAO!!!! maybe for training camp and that's it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 08:55 PM   #26
Rookie

philliesphan026's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by realultimatepower
at any rate, I hope this crap can be turned off
Although I hope the option to turn it on/off is there as well, I want to see how well it works in M10. If implemented properly (unlikely, but you never know) this could be a neat little thing. We'll see
Old 08-11-2009, 08:57 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm going to be honest and say LA doesn't deserve nor need an NFL team, especially after they failed before. The state of California has the 49ers, Raiders, and Chargers. This is just a dumb marketing ploy to bring the NFL money and cause an NFL fanbase to lose a team to a bunch of rich people that would even go to the games anyways. Most LA fans are happy with an NFL team and agree they don't want nor need one. It's crap.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:04 PM   #28
Rookie

realultimatepower's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAST X FURIOUS
I'm going to be honest and say LA doesn't deserve nor need an NFL team, especially after they failed before. The state of California has the 49ers, Raiders, and Chargers. This is just a dumb marketing ploy to bring the NFL money and cause an NFL fanbase to lose a team to a bunch of rich people that would even go to the games anyways. Most LA fans are happy with an NFL team and agree they don't want nor need one. It's crap.
Its the 2nd largest TV market in the country.

The only reason the Rams and Raiders left was because of the stadium.

LA will have a team by 2015.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:08 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAST X FURIOUS
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ simply put you can't turn your back on LA as the market and revenue source is too big. And true Cal has three NFL teams but two are in the North and the population of LA justifies a team. I would expect the NFL to grant an expansion team rather than relocation though... you get way more money.

By the way... did we ever get a firm answer on DIVISION REALIGNMENT in Madden 10? Some people have said there was a backdoor route to do it in 09. Anyone hear anything???
Old 08-11-2009, 09:12 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ simply put you can't turn your back on LA as the market and revenue source is too big. And true Cal has three NFL teams but two are in the North and the population of LA justifies a team. I would expect the NFL to grant an expansion team rather than relocation though... you get way more money.

By the way... did we ever get a firm answer on DIVISION REALIGNMENT in Madden 10? Some people have said there was a backdoor route to do it in 09. Anyone hear anything???
I remember correctly Rodger Goodell stating that there would definitely not be an expansion team. Plus that would make one division with uneven teams.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:26 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 4

f***ing Rams. they have new uniforms since they moved and u would know that they had to be my teams colors on there uniforms
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 11:31 PM   #32
Rookie

iLukeisamazing's Arena

OVR: 5

Wait did someone cite having the Ford family backing you as a good thing in terms of finances. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Seriously, the Lions won't leave, but it's not because of the Ford family.
Atlanta Falcons
Atlanta Hawks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »