Home

those who have it early... will you wait for vick to start a franchise?

This is a discussion on those who have it early... will you wait for vick to start a franchise? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2009, 01:49 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: those who have it early... will you wait for vick to start a franchise?

Wow i love how people are still jumping all over Vick, shouldnt be allowed to be a member of society? Wow i mean dogfighting is a cultural occurence and is what Vick grew up in, he served two years in Jail and has to deal with clowns who think he should be burned at the stake on daily basis, let it go all ready. Plenty of dogs die in dogfights with or without Vick, and if he is truly remorseful maybe he can help with preventing dogfighting in the future.

Wow if people cared about human life as much as animals (and only the ones they keep as pets by the way), and reacted like this when they heard about stuff like darfur, maybe there would be a couple million less people not brutally killed every day.

And this coming from a dog lover, just a rational one.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:54 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaBronie247
How can you say he lost his step he wasn't injured... do you really think just because he was in jail he lost his speed? or ability? well since Tom Brady got injured he should of lost his ability? right? we don't know so you can't say that lets just wait for we can't assume anything
I would assume since Vick is now 2 years older and hasnt played a game since 2006 that his skills are not the same as they were. Plus in jail how really can you stay in NFL shape without just lifting weights... Thats just my opinion
Old 08-12-2009, 02:08 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 10

people are going to be very polarized on vick, this should surprise no one. what he was involved with was disgusting and morally reprehensible.

but to say that he should have been prison raped is ridiculous.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:11 AM   #20
Banned

JaBronie247's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out
people are going to be very polarized on vick, this should surprise no one. what he was involved with was disgusting and morally reprehensible.

but to say that he should have been prison raped is ridiculous.
He served his time tho look at these MLB players who use steroids! its like a slap on the wrist yea its different but Vick is still "Grounded" he can only play 2 preseason games an he can only play after week 6
Old 08-12-2009, 02:14 AM   #21
Banned

JaBronie247's Arena

he is still young he is 29
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 02:14 AM   #22
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny_Shevitz
Amen to that. Guy doesn't even deserve to be a member of society, let alone the NFL.

damn ya'll are some straight up HATERS, he's committed a crime and payed for it, can we move on? I guess you two angels have done nothing wrong in your lives, who are ya'll to judge him. He's a human like me and you and made a mistake, let him play football.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:20 AM   #23
Banned

JaBronie247's Arena

Before this whole incident happened Mike Vick was basically the most watched NFL player everyone watchin at home loved to watch him for what he could do on the field as a player! but he was more like a entertainer an now no one is giving him a second chance for everyone now hates him how come no one is complaining bout Dante Stallworth who actually killed a real person! an if you say he can't get a 2nd chance how come Pac man got one then or didn't he get 3?
Old 08-12-2009, 02:21 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
damn ya'll are some straight up HATERS, he's committed a crime and payed for it, can we move on? I guess you two angels have done nothing wrong in your lives, who are ya'll to judge him. He's a human like me and you and made a mistake, let him play football.
I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but I also haven't run a professional dog fighting ring either.

Shame on whoever signs him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »