Home

Australian release has no Online Franchise codes!

This is a discussion on Australian release has no Online Franchise codes! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2009, 08:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Australian release has no Online Franchise codes!

Hey bought Madden 10 today and it has no code to activate Online Franchise, I searched online it appears that no one else got a code. I paid $80 USD already and now I have to pay $5 USD more for content I have already paid for! EA please respond.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 08:29 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Australian release has no Online Franchise codes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager
Hey bought Madden 10 today and it has no code to activate Online Franchise, I searched online it appears that no one else got a code. I paid $80 USD already and now I have to pay $5 USD more for content I have already paid for! EA please respond.
Did you check the back of the instruction booklet?..............towards the top?
Old 08-12-2009, 08:37 AM   #3
Rookie

The back of the manual is just a white page with a small EA sports logo at the bottom of the page, I'll scan the manual in a few minutes.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:43 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 12

way to go EA nice to se your screwing over the international players, how do you expect to get them to play madden if ur leaving out a key feature come on guys do them right.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:54 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

hey i just checked my copy which is australian. Check on the second last page "opposite the back cover page" its down the bottom. My one started off with EAJ03 and it has a fair amount of numbers and letters. I think that is it. Im never gonna use online franchise so dont matter to me that much but it would be wrong if they didnt put it in

Last edited by josh44; 08-12-2009 at 08:55 AM. Reason: clarification
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 08:56 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh44
hey i just checked my copy which is australian. Check on the second last page its down the bottom. My one started off with EAJ03 and it has a fair amount of numbers and letters. I think that is it. Im never gonna use online franchise so dont matter to me that much but it would be wrong if they didnt put it in
u gonna try it and see if it is? well im glad EA is respecting the international peeps good job EA
Old 08-12-2009, 08:57 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh44
hey i just checked my copy which is australian. Check on the second last page "opposite the back cover page" its down the bottom. My one started off with EAJ03 and it has a fair amount of numbers and letters. I think that is it. Im never gonna use online franchise so dont matter to me that much but it would be wrong if they didnt put it in
Im pretty sure that is the user manual number.

Here is my front and back page.

Old 08-12-2009, 09:36 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 13

Perhaps non US/Canadian countries can't use the online franchise due to the fact that it is run of dedicated servers!?!?

Either that or much like the apathy shown by EA when not releasing the Demo to non US/Canadian countries, they just don't give a damn.

EDIT: The possibility exists that the OP is either wrong or only his copy doesn't have it or australia can't use it or the entire PAL region.

If it's the later then it would be best to buy an American version online.

Last edited by salbowski; 08-12-2009 at 09:39 AM. Reason: addition

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »