Home

Who else uses rewind to...

This is a discussion on Who else uses rewind to... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2009, 05:28 PM   #9
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Who else uses rewind to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spills
Wait! There's an idea...if I turn on the rewind feature will it fix the broken auto-replay? I'd have to hear Colinsworth talk about the replay but at least I could watch it.
Actually, yes, you will get a crap-ton more of cutscenes, replays, etc. I believe this was posted elsewhere.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:31 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 9

Yeah. There are some different cut scenes and cam angles when having it on. I think I might even use the replay if I feel cheated by something the cpu did.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:34 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 2

Thanks to both of you! I can't wait to get home and turn it on! Woot!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 07:46 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4
Thumbs down Re: Who else uses rewind to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dienekes
get rid of a glitchy or buggy play for the CPU or yourself in franchise? I really like it because you can get rid of total crap that happens occasionally for either side...
are you guys kidding me! NO I DONT USE THAT CRAP! I wish they get rid of that bulls**t. that crap is not sim and is for kids.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:50 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 10

Hmmmm, I never thought to use the rewind like that,

a play happened to me today I was real frustrated about, 2nd game of franchise ...

Steven Jackson trucks thru a 4 player wrap up tackle, but I thought it was cool, So I let that slide .... But then he broke thru another one on the same play, It wouldn't have gotten on my nerves as much if Haynesworth wasnt in on the play
Old 08-12-2009, 08:15 PM   #14
Rookie

Deelron's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Oh that's why they put that in for.

Nah, I don't use it. I figure that a glitchy play is kinda like a bad call at the plate in baseball. You just have to live with it.
I leave rewind on just so I don't have to live with the occasional glitch. I don't have a problem with the bad calls (the ones where I'm clearly in bounds but the game says I'm out, and so does the booth review), but to cover other, weird things.

For example in '09 I was driving down in a two minute drill and hit a short pass and went into the hurry up. One of my wide receivers
didn't return back to the line of scrimmage for the snap, and was 30 yards down field. Once I snapped the ball he wasn't called offsides and was wide open for a TD. It's stuff like that I use rewind to fix.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »