Home

Madden NFL 10 Review

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Review within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2009, 04:47 PM   #153
Banned

OVR: 17
great! Im looking forward to madden11
Old 08-17-2009, 02:39 AM   #154
Rookie

OVR: 6
After this review I'd like to get Madden 10, but i already own Madden 09 that i find AWESOME. I'm not sure the garphics are so different between the two version. I prefer keep my money for NBA Live 10 for the moment.

Great review.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:02 PM   #155
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19
Steve. IMO this is an exceptional - EXCEPTIONAL... review. You hit on all the points I would want to hit on if I were to review the game. I love the game but i can't stand watching Walter Jones get manhandled by Chris Long. UGH! overall, i can overlook the small stuff with this game and would have given it an 8.5 or better. Great job! Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2009, 11:14 AM   #156
Rookie

OVR: 5
What the @#$%&*!? is going on with EA? Notice the sideline players in the above photo of the Bills vs Patriots. The sideline players actually have different numbers on their jerseys. But what happens when we actually play the $64 dollar retail version, all the stinking sideline players are wearing the same number on their jerseys, '00'. C'mon EA, get with it.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:34 PM   #157
Rookie

OVR: 2
Love how the review has all the positives have nothing to do with specifics in gameplay, and all the negatives are gameplay specific, yet it's still a 9. GameSpot got it right -- the game is a 7.5 (at best). Sure, there are huge improvements to Madden 09, but Madden 09 still sucked like the years before, so to make a huge improvement on something that wasn't that great to begin with shouldn't earn it an amazing score. While it is much improved, the feel of it still isn't right. I know many people hate it when people compare it to NFL 2K5, but I'm going to do it anyway. While Madden 10 does some things better than 2K5 (Madden 10 is, after all, a game that 5 years newer), the players in NFL 2K5 had a way better feel to them -- weight, momentum, etc. Plus, this whole thing about ProTak... go back and look at NFL 2K5...the tackles are way better and more realistic...and the game is 5 years older! Get with it EA (and the reviewers out there too). The only sports games EA has been superior at making in recent years is baseball and hockey. Madden needs to be completely revamped if it really wants to be great, and NBA Live as well (because that game is just a complete joke).
Old 09-07-2009, 12:20 AM   #158
Pro

OVR: 50
Nice review. I wouldn't expect anything less from my favorite blogger. Even if your blogs are long, your writing style always keeps me reading.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:52 AM   #159
Banned

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
Very fair review. I do disagree with the score. I'm seeing madden as a mid 8 right now. But arguing scores is silly. Well done as always Steve.
no madden is a fair 9.25
Old 03-08-2010, 11:29 PM   #160
Pro

blackscorpion11's Arena

OVR: 13
Looking back on it, this was a poorly done review.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »