Home

I Need This In My Life.....Coupon Si'l Vous Plait

This is a discussion on I Need This In My Life.....Coupon Si'l Vous Plait within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 08:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
I Need This In My Life.....Coupon Si'l Vous Plait

I have not purchased Madden since the days of Sonic the Hedgehog, but this year I say.........lawd hamurcy. I need this in my life. Only one problem, I went in to Gamestop last night and they said that they were no longer giving out coupons for the $40 trade-in of College Football 10. The coupons are still redeemable, but they just can't give them out anymore. Does anyone know where I can find one? I have looked everywhere. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 08:53 AM   #2
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: I Need This In My Life.....Coupon Si'l Vous Plait

Wah.

Quit being cheap and just buy the game like a normal person.
Old 08-13-2009, 08:57 AM   #3
Rookie

First, I have like 5 times the money than you do.....seriously. Why would I waste it though when I can save $40?......I don't like College Football 10. I can tell that you are broke because you think like a broke person. Somebody else please....Get a life lame
Old 08-13-2009, 08:59 AM   #4
Banned

Bulldogs78's Arena

OVR: 6

lol raiderktulu just got pwnt
Old 08-13-2009, 09:00 AM   #5
Rookie

realultimatepower's Arena

OVR: 4

Your best bet is still to try to find it at a Gamestop.

The problem asking on here is that someone would have to send it to you as its a very specialized coupon (its literally the size and design of a business card) and it can't be reproduced as they wont accept a repro. It expires 8/23, so you do have a chance if someone will send it to you.

If you have other GS' around you, you should try calling around, unless it was a mandate to stop passing them out at a certain point. The problem is that tonight is the midnight release, so you may be SOL.

Here's the fine print from the Gamestop website (under trade in offers)

Quote:
Expires: 8/23/2009. Coupon required, limit 1 coupon per customer. Coupon must be surrendered upon use. Trade value amount must be applied toward reserve/purchase of a new Madden '10. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Offer not valid toward cash trades. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Trade-ins subject to manager approval. Some exclusions may apply. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in stores only and while supplies last. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:01 AM   #6
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjamestx
First, I have like 5 times the money than you do.....seriously. Why would I waste it though when I can save $40?......I don't like College Football 10. I can tell that you are broke because you think like a broke person.
Really? So... I'm broke because I'm perfectly fine with spending $60 on a game while you're whining about a coupon so you can get the game for only $20? Yeah... that makes a lot of sense.

If you really don't like the NCAA game, you can still trade it in for something, just not the full $40.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:03 AM   #7
Rookie

realultimatepower's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
If you really don't like the NCAA game, you can still trade it in for something, just not the full $40.
$25 Its not bad, but with others getting $40, I can see the reason for asking. It's hardly a big deal to jump down his throat about.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:11 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
Really? So... I'm broke because I'm perfectly fine with spending $60 on a game while you're whining about a coupon so you can get the game for only $20? Yeah... that makes a lot of sense.

Thanks for all the people helping....for others like this idiot, get off my nuts. Do you want to blow me? You have to know who I am in real life and want to blow me because you keep going out of your way to check up on me when this thread has nothing to do with you. No thanks though....Yes that would mean that more than likely you are broke if you buy a new game for the full price when there is a discount out there......or dumb one. Broke people think how you think especially when they accept the fact that they are broke. You get a little money and then go blow it all for no reason. Now if I liked College Football 10 then that would be different. Get it. You just make sure that when you pick your Madden up at midnight, you play just one game and then hit the sack because you have to be up bright and early for work. I need my McDonald's breakfast in the morning and you get the chicken biscuits rollin like a mutha. Don't try to leave my jelly out either. Put that ish in the bag.

Last edited by cjamestx; 08-13-2009 at 09:17 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »