Home

Michael Crabtree In The Game?

This is a discussion on Michael Crabtree In The Game? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2009, 03:35 PM   #33
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Re: Michael Crabtree In The Game?

Well however long he holds out is how long Singletary will be kicking his *** for when he does sign.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:38 PM   #34
#faceuary2014

ScoobySnax's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Well however long he holds out is how long Singletary will be kicking his *** for when he does sign.
That's for sure. Singletary is a no non-sense guy for real!
PSN: xxplosive1984
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/os_scoobysnax/profile
Old 08-13-2009, 03:39 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Singletary already made him cry during mini camp, he probably is holding out because he is scared of him
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 03:40 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 10

If Al Davis didnt grossly over pay Heyward-Bay, the best rookie WR would be in camp.. and just like any of us at work if the guy standing next to you is make 10 and your making 3 you would be like WTF too.. Man is just trying to get paid
Old 08-13-2009, 03:56 PM   #37
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
I think some of you's guys are misunderstanding some things here.

1st off Singltary cant say nothing to M Crabtree because he did the same exact thing when he was drafted. He was set to sit out the whole season if needed be. He felt like he should have been a 1st rd pick but was drafted in the 2nd rd. And he wanted to get paid like a 1st rd pick.

Same thing goes for M Crabtree. He feels that he should atleast get what #7 raiders bum wr is getting (lol raiders fans) Not only is that wr not better at #7 he got a HUGE contract for a wr at the #7 spot and is the reason this whole thing has not been worked out yet. Because Al Davis is a moron and overpaid what should have been the 6-7 th wr taken in the draft.

So in another word put yourself in M Crabtree's shoes. You are 1-2 the best player coming out of the draft (Curry/Crabtree) a injury sets you back before the draft and all the sudden the 7 th best wr in the draft gets picked ahead of you. You know you are way better than that player so why should you not get paid like him? Before your minor setback you was garanteed top 5 $$$. So why does that minor setback assume thats were you should get paid?

I mean healthy is he still not that same top 1-2 player? So why would you not want to pay a top 5 guy a #7 spot money? Well because the Raiders OVERPAID is what the probelem is.

Just want you guys to know that its not always the players fault but more the agent in his ear telling him what he should do. So why everyone is dissing M Crabtree is beyong me. How he is already deemed a cancer lol. From what Ive read he is a great kid, great work ethic, great teammate.......little bit to worried about his looks/dress style but that doesnt matter to me.

Lastly I understand why the 49ers dont wanna pay him what he wants. Cause if they do that sets up every future draft pick who they select and if the player feels the same way he will have Crabtree's as an example to use in his case. But is he worth it......of course (if Heyward-Bey is lol)

Last edited by kmart2180; 08-13-2009 at 04:01 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:06 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
I think some of you's guys are misunderstanding some things here.

1st off Singltary cant say nothing to M Crabtree because he did the same exact thing when he was drafted. He was set to sit out the whole season if needed be. He felt like he should have been a 1st rd pick but was drafted in the 2nd rd. And he wanted to get paid like a 1st rd pick.

Same thing goes for M Crabtree. He feels that he should atleast get what #7 raiders bum wr is getting (lol raiders fans) Not only is that wr not better at #7 he got a HUGE contract for a wr at the #7 spot and is the reason this whole thing has not been worked out yet. Because Al Davis is a moron and overpaid what should have been the 6-7 th wr taken in the draft.

So in another word put yourself in M Crabtree's shoes. You are 1-2 the best player coming out of the draft (Curry/Crabtree) a injury sets you back before the draft and all the sudden the 7 th best wr in the draft gets picked ahead of you. You know you are way better than that player so why should you not get paid like him? Before your minor setback you was garanteed top 5 $$$. So why does that minor setback assume thats were you should get paid?

I mean healthy is he still not that same top 1-2 player? So why would you not want to pay a top 5 guy a #7 spot money? Well because the Raiders OVERPAID is what the probelem is.

Just want you guys to know that its not always the players fault but more the agent in his ear telling him what he should do. So why everyone is dissing M Crabtree is beyong me. How he is already deemed a cancer lol. From what Ive read he is a great kid, great work ethic, great teammate.......little bit to worried about his looks/dress style but that doesnt matter to me.

Lastly I understand why the 49ers dont wanna pay him what he wants. Cause if they do that sets up every future draft pick who they select and if the player feels the same way he will have Crabtree's as an example to use in his case. But is he worth it......of course (if Heyward-Bey is lol)

You're gonna be disappointed when Crabtree turns out to be mediocre.

Last edited by ItsDoug420; 08-13-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:18 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos86
Crabtree is in the game because, historically, rookies eventually sign. And Michael Crabtree isn't conditionally reinstated due to being in jail for two years. He was put into the roster early on. If he plans to sit out for the year, expect him to be removed.
crabtree went to jail?
Old 08-13-2009, 04:21 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 12

i knew he was going to be a problem when i seen that fool on tv at the draft. desean jackson was cocky but this kid takes it to a whole other level, hes not only screwed himself hes screwed other rookies.

n yeah he went to jail for 2 yrs i believe.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »