Home

GREAT DLC IDEA $$$EA please do this

This is a discussion on GREAT DLC IDEA $$$EA please do this within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2009, 04:37 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 21
Exclamation GREAT DLC IDEA $$$EA please do this

Is it possible to come out with a DLC that unlocks all the ratings in offline franchise, and makes them editable for ALL franchises. This would be great, because we could fix any glaring issues with draft classes. let people cheese rating as much as they want, though, its offline. so don't ppl say, everybody will make rookie ratings great. so what? its their franchise. anyways, would love if EA could do this. It seems do-able and easy enough. I and i'm sure many others would purchase this, even if it were slightly overpriced. i really don't care. I'd spend anything under $10 for this.(even though $10 would be too much, i'd still pay it) $0-$5 seems fair. I'd be more than willing to pay $5 for it. and just ungray everything like the height, weight, etc.(i don't care about that but they could make that a seperate one if they wanted)

also, if this is possible, could someone give me something i could reach them to suggest this(e-mail, etc.) that could have this happen this year?

Last edited by bronco92; 08-14-2009 at 12:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 04:46 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: GREAT DLC IDEA $$$EA please do this

I'm confused as to why you would want to be able to edit player ratings? Whats the point if you can just edit their OVR and all their ratings?
Old 08-13-2009, 10:05 PM   #3
Banned

b/c when you import a draft class i have heard that the ratings are way off. so then i could fix them(i.e. CJ spiller being 83 spd). I could change things way off like that but not attributes that are pretty close.

Last edited by bronco92; 08-14-2009 at 12:52 AM.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:17 PM   #4
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

What makes you think that the ratings are low. Look at the ratings for ALL of the players in the league. They're all low. Just because they played great in college doesn't mean they'll be great in the NFL.

So they're low, that's everyone's opinion. Look at all the players that are rookies this year. If they're not in the 1st round or top 20 for that matter they should be low.

I'm glad they went to the lower ratings for all players and rookies. Let them play some games first then we'll look at how's needs to be higher or lower.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 08-13-2009, 10:34 PM   #5
Banned

Exclamation Re: GREAT DLC IDEA $$$EA please do this

^^^ no, i agree, but some are way too low, and some change a guy like spiller who runs like a 4.3 and is really really quick, and fast, to an 83 speed. Im just talking about GLARING issues like that. i wouldn't cheese the ratings.

Last edited by bronco92; 08-14-2009 at 12:47 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 10:42 PM   #6
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

I do agree some of the guys are to low but, hey what ya gonna do. Even though you won't, I think they did because so people will take advantage of it.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 08-13-2009, 10:43 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

I'd like to edit guys mid-franchise but no way will I ever pay extra to be able to do this
Old 08-13-2009, 10:47 PM   #8
Pro

rynecandy's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
I do agree some of the guys are to low but, hey what ya gonna do. Even though you won't, I think they did because so people will take advantage of it.
Make any editable rosters only usable offline. Those who want play their franchise with superman's all over the field can and those who want more realistic ratings (sometimes even low) can do that as well. I don't see a problem with giving people a choice of how to play their game, as long as it doesn't affect online play. When it comes to online play, EA can defend it by saying that everyone must be on an equal field but this shouldn't hold true for offline play. Actually, even in online franchise as long as everyone agress with the ratings...unless EA does some kind of rankings on online franchises (not sure if they do).

However, I would not pay for it. Bad idea....should be made available for everyone w/o having to pay for it.

Last edited by rynecandy; 08-13-2009 at 10:53 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »