Home

Im never EVER gonna face the Dolphins online again

This is a discussion on Im never EVER gonna face the Dolphins online again within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2009, 05:27 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Im never EVER gonna face the Dolphins online again

Did you try loading the box with 8 defenders? Seems to me that if the guy has White at QB, they will depend on scramble and short passing all game. No way they have success with longer plays. You should be able to wipe the floor with him unless you are playing the "Cover Who" defense or Man Coverage.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:28 PM   #10

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

I'll still use Miami
Old 08-13-2009, 05:28 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo72
Did you try loading the box with 8 defenders? Seems to me that if the guy has White at QB, they will depend on scramble and short passing all game. No way they have success with longer plays. You should be able to wipe the floor with him unless you are playing the "Cover Who" defense or Man Coverage.
load the box with 8 players... then do what?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 05:32 PM   #12
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboogie5
load the box with 8 players... then do what?
Then let them tackle White?

If he's running that fast then ur 8 guys should all be in position to tackle him. Of course 4 or 5 of them will be blocked the but others should be able to get him if he's really taking the snap and running right away.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 08-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah...THAT Guy
Then let them tackle White?

If he's running that fast then ur 8 guys should all be in position to tackle him. Of course 4 or 5 of them will be blocked the but others should be able to get him if he's really taking the snap and running right away.
i mean... look why wuld some1 run with 8 players in the box? All cheesers are ******s? They use exploits.. Thats easyto pass to fastest wr easy touch... Or at least thats what i would do
Old 08-13-2009, 05:37 PM   #14
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboogie5
i mean... look why wuld some1 run with 8 players in the box? All cheesers are ******s? They use exploits.. Thats easyto pass to fastest wr easy touch... Or at least thats what i would do
Obviously, Theyre only exploiting short passes and QB scrambling because you cant stop it... How is this everybody elses problem? or madden 10s problem... lol

i guess this is a perfect place to bish and moan about your own problem and make it seem like its really important because you get your own topic about it....

oh the interwebz are hilarious...
WIZ
Old 08-13-2009, 05:39 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBB15
Obviously, Theyre only exploiting short passes and QB scrambling because you cant stop it... How is this everybody elses problem? or madden 10s problem... lol

i guess this is a perfect place to bish and moan about your own problem and make it seem like its really important because you get your own topic about it....

oh the interwebz are hilarious...
Wow. Losers like you. HAha, now its madden's problem? When did i say its madden's problem... I love people like you that think they know what their talking about but does not. I get a laugh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 05:41 PM   #16
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14

Im a more of a Ncaa online player so I face alot more scramblers than peeps would in madden, but Idk what you are doing but Ive been playing madden online since yesterday now 14-5. Ive faced only one scrambler and I shut him down. Maybe you should try spying w/ a DB or containing with a LB. If you have slow DEs containing w/ them will be worthless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »