Home

*Removed from Madden 10 List Thread* Whats gone?

This is a discussion on *Removed from Madden 10 List Thread* Whats gone? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Exclamation *Removed from Madden 10 List Thread* Whats gone?

Hey Guys,
Got a pre-order on Madden for Midnight tonight, i'm pretty excited about it - so far its getting great reviews!

I cant wait to see all the new stuff, Hell I even got one of my personal requests! 4-Play Offline Co-op back in (I think) from my parody video thread that had Terry Tate roughing up Ian and the Staff.
Plus we get Broadcast Presentation with before, in-game and after game shows, Finally! Awesome

HOWEVER,
Recently saw a few things that made me raise my eyebrows and mutter, why? Why did they need to take things out? If its built up already why remove it?

I was hoping that if you have something that you know was removed from Madden 10, that you could post it here as a one stop shop to see what was removed.

Things I know of so far:
1. Player Training Mini-Games. (weight-lifting, sprinting, etc)
2. No Pre-Game Calender System.
3. No Improving Player stats. (This is what pissed me off the most! I asked for 4-player co-op so me and my crew can play through the season together improving our guys, wtf now!).
4. Weapons Are Gone.

Is Rewind or Backtrack Gone?

Please dont make this a negative thread to bash on the game, I think they've done a great job to add what the community has been wanting for ages. Im just interseted in whats been taken out and why.

Last edited by excaliber; 08-13-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 05:37 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: *Removed from Madden 10 List Thread* Whats gone?

5. Ring Builder Removed.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Rewind and Backtrack are still there.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:50 PM   #4
Rookie

Great IGN's Review says you dont improve from practicing: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/101/1011937p2.html

Then this review says that players still improve in season. http://www.gameshark.com/reviews/331...-10-Review.htm

So im guessing that Players still improve throughout the season, but this year you have no direct control over it. (though if you perform well in the game I assume it will improve, as for doing poorly I have no idea if the player degrades in stats)
Old 08-13-2009, 06:00 PM   #5
Rookie

TwoHeadedDog's Arena

OVR: 2

I was under the impression that half sacks would be tracked this year, but every stat breakdown I have seen so far has been whole numbers only. Is this in or out this year? Did the say that it would be?

Edit: After a re-read. . .I guess it's kinda the wrong place for this. I thought you were listing things that were promised but not delivered.

Last edited by TwoHeadedDog; 08-13-2009 at 06:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »