Home

Madden 10 uniform error thread?

This is a discussion on Madden 10 uniform error thread? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2009, 11:48 AM   #9
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden 10 uniform error thread?

FIrst thing I checked was to see if the Browns had the orange pants. And to my dismay the answer was no.

How come the player modeling the uniform is so damn small? It's hord to tell the difference on half the stuff because he's bending down doing toe touches.

Sad thing is that this isn't the first time they have made errors with the uni's.

@ DirtyJerz32: EA shouldn't be messing up on the simple things like uniforms. Some people may not give a crap about it but some people, like myself, do.

It's an easy enough thing to do and they had 12 months to do it in. I guess that wasn't enough time.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:00 PM   #10
Rookie

TD73's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlndr
FIrst thing I checked was to see if the Browns had the orange pants. And to my dismay the answer was no.
yeah i was hoping for them too but i guess until the Browns make it an alternative again we won't be seeing those classic pants again or unless they start winning. But still The Bengals have there classic 70's uni's which I don't recall ever being used since then.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:08 PM   #11
Rookie

TD73's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
I love how everyone points out the things wrong with the game. It's like people play the game to find things wrong with it so they can point them out. Sad but, true...
I'm so tired of posts like this. The op was simply pointing out uni discretions some of us actually care about. In no way was this some kind of bash post on the game or looking for things wrong with it post. Chill out and move on to the next thread. By all rights they should be right.

Also just to add I was hoping to see those Oiler uni's the Titans played on Sunday night at the HOF game. Those should have been the 60's uni's correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 12:08 PM   #12
Banned

I just want to know why they messed up Devin Hester's chinstrap. I can understand Smith, but not Hester
Old 08-14-2009, 12:09 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
I love how everyone points out the things wrong with the game. It's like people play the game to find things wrong with it so they can point them out. Sad but, true...
well seems to me that ea does more things wrong or not quite as accurate then right and its way bigger then just uniforms. how bout oline blocking, crazy no look defense etc. but thats another topic. the point is if they're gonna put in alt uniforms they ought to be accurate considering they have the official license to make an nfl game
Old 08-14-2009, 12:13 PM   #14
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Dammit. Can we please keep the arguing and other issues out of this thread?

Uniform errors only. No player specific issues, no AI issues, just freakin uniforms, k?

And yes, the 1960's Oilers should have been the uniform they wore in the Hall of Fame game. The uniform that we actually have is the 80's/90's uniform.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:14 PM   #15
Rookie

TD73's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden81
Just on the Browns out of all the default uniforms there are the only pants there missing are the brown ones... yes I know they only have worn them once in a pre season but remember when EA had them in madden for 2 years wrong with them>?> haha now there just completly gone
Hope this link works. They might where them on the road this season, yikes!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,178897
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 12:25 PM   #16
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

I know one major uniform error that they have not been able to correct in I don't know how many years, is the incorrect color of blue for the Giants home Jerseys. I am sick and tired of this powder blue looking uniform. I don't know if they are trying to recreate the sheen of the jersey or what, but if that is what they are trying to do, it is done very poorly.

The jersey is the wrong color. And it's not my TV, because it was calibrated with a light meter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »