Home

Madden 10 uniform error thread?

This is a discussion on Madden 10 uniform error thread? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2009, 08:20 AM   #1
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13
Madden 10 uniform error thread?

I haven't gone through every single uniform yet...but there's a couple glaring errors in the available uniform pieces. I don't want to get into "missing" things, I'm just talking mistakes with what is available.

49ers - "80's white pants" - this is completely fictional, with red & gold stripes

The 60's Oilers is actually the 80's Oilers.

The 80's Seahawks is using the modern shade of blue instead of the correct one.

The 60's Browns is actually the 1984 Browns. Yes, specifically 1984. The jerseys have an outline on the numbers, which was only used in that one season.

The 60's Eagles is still wrong with the modern logo on a different green helmet and no pant stripes.

The 60's Redskins is actually their 2002 "throwback" uniform which was a unique uniform and not a replica of any specific year.

This is just the blatantly obvious stuff... please feel free to list anything else you find.

(To the mods, I wanted to make this a new thread instead of adding to the old uniform error thread just to try to clean things up... no one wants to read 60 pages to get to the newest info)

I will give EA a huge point for actually including the original Ravens shield logo, I didn't think anyone was allowed to use that one anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 08:28 AM   #2
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Madden 10 uniform error thread?

Haha!! It's funnny how everyone who has made a thread bout madden 10 so far has made it into a offical thread. The only people who will make it offical is a mod. But anyway sidenote. I saw in video back during E3 where someone played the panthers and used there superbowl 38 uniform. But when I went to choose it there was no superbowl 38 uniform. I want to know why the panthers don't have there superbowl 38 jersy in the game.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:34 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 12

Because we lost? LOL
Old 08-14-2009, 08:34 AM   #4
Rookie

TD73's Arena

OVR: 4

The 60's Browns is actually the 1984 Browns. Yes, specifically 1984. The jerseys have an outline on the numbers, which was only used in that one season.

That's what i thought also when viewing them. This of course is not a big deal to me so far this game is fantastic. I'm not a uniform junkie but i wish they would eventually add the kardiac kids orange pants from the 70's. Hopefully next year!
Old 08-14-2009, 08:44 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 5

Just on the Browns out of all the default uniforms there are the only pants there missing are the brown ones... yes I know they only have worn them once in a pre season but remember when EA had them in madden for 2 years wrong with them>?> haha now there just completly gone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 09:58 AM   #6
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD73

That's what i thought also when viewing them. This of course is not a big deal to me so far this game is fantastic. I'm not a uniform junkie but i wish they would eventually add the kardiac kids orange pants from the 70's. Hopefully next year!

i am a uni-junkie. I hope they did not screw these up that bad dude.
Decade of Excellence
FHS '06, UMBC,'13,CCBC '15 UMUC '15
Old 08-14-2009, 10:03 AM   #7
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

I love how everyone points out the things wrong with the game. It's like people play the game to find things wrong with it so they can point them out. Sad but, true...

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 08-14-2009, 10:32 AM   #8
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
I love how everyone points out the things wrong with the game. It's like people play the game to find things wrong with it so they can point them out. Sad but, true...
If EA didn't screw up things that are blatantly obvious, I probably wouldn't.

It's not like I'm nitpicking about the trim color on the gloves or Player A wearing the wrong facemask.

Back to the thread....

The Jets "all-white" preset is mis-labeled. It's really the white jersey/green pants.

The Raiders silver jersey has a silver outline on the numbers... it looks weird. it would look better as either solid black numbers, or a white outline. I guess it's not really wrong since it's a fantasy jersey though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »