Home

Draft picks missing from roster.

This is a discussion on Draft picks missing from roster. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2009, 03:56 PM   #9
Rookie

titanswin53's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Draft picks missing from roster.

I can understand not having ALL current players that are in camps/preseason right now on their respective teams.

But it makes no sense not to have these players atleast in the Free Agency pool. Its why I really wish they would implement having Practice Squads, so you had space for these extra guys.

But the most logical reason is due to the maximum # of players a team can have during the season. I think they only make sure to have the Big name rookies that got drafted in later rounds(Possible Gems).
Old 08-14-2009, 03:57 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Draft picks missing from roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Degrah
To the dude above, no draft picks in the free agent pool.
That sucks, because Bomar was in the rosters they released to the media (and I assume are on the game disc). I sent Donny a message on twitter replying to his roster tweet mentioning that Bomar has looked better than Woodson in camp so far. Maybe (optimistically) he changed his mind and didn't remove him.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »