Home

A little worried with Completion %...

This is a discussion on A little worried with Completion %... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2009, 01:17 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 9
A little worried with Completion %...

...Played my first game. Pretty impressed with it thus far.

However, one thing that urked me was the Comp % for me and CPU.

Rodgers was 18/21 and I was 15/18. Sometmes it felt like 09 Robo-Qb when I was on defense, but I'm going to play a few more games before I make a verdict on it.

Also, Brady and Big Ben each threw for 5 TDs, and Adrian Peterson ran for 247 yards. While this is possible and has happened, I really hope there aren't too many games like this.

edit- I played on All-Pro, 8m quarter with 15 second run off. I got good stats for the most part and will probably keep it with this set-up. I tried Pastapadre's suggestion of 12 minute 15 second run off, and stats were far too inflated. While the snaps were about right, the stats weren't.

Cutler had 204 yards and Edwards had 198 yards in the first half (I tested quarter length/accel clock set-ups for preseason).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 01:24 AM   #2
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: A little worried with Completion %...

Sliders sliders sliders. Read the threads by Marino and holycrap in the slider thread.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:26 AM   #3
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
Sliders sliders sliders. Read the threads by Marino and holycrap in the slider thread.
Exactly. I don't understand why people are complaining about gameplay that is easily corrected by adjusting the sliders.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:33 AM   #4
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echopax
...Played my first game. Pretty impressed with it thus far.

However, one thing that urked me was the Comp % for me and CPU.

Rodgers was 18/21 and I was 15/18. Sometmes it felt like 09 Robo-Qb when I was on defense, but I'm going to play a few more games before I make a verdict on it.

Also, Brady and Big Ben each threw for 5 TDs, and Adrian Peterson ran for 247 yards. While this is possible and has happened, I really hope there aren't too many games like this.

edit- I played on All-Pro, 8m quarter with 15 second run off. I got good stats for the most part and will probably keep it with this set-up. I tried Pastapadre's suggestion of 12 minute 15 second run off, and stats were far too inflated. While the snaps were about right, the stats weren't.

Cutler had 204 yards and Edwards had 198 yards in the first half (I tested quarter length/accel clock set-ups for preseason).
I couldn't believe it. I didn't have a sack the first game I played, Bears vs Packers. Cutler always threw those ducks when he was about to get sacked.

Tonight, played another game, this time Tampa Bay vs Packers. Raji had 6 sacks of Leftwich.

I played both games on MySkill.

I'll try the slider area as well.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:36 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I couldn't believe it. I didn't have a sack the first game I played, Bears vs Packers. Cutler always threw those ducks when he was about to get sacked.

Tonight, played another game, this time Tampa Bay vs Packers. Raji had 6 sacks of Leftwich.

I think I had three sacks. Two by T. Harris and the other by Ogunleye.

I guess I'll check out the slider forum and do some "Play Now!'s before I jump into Franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 03:04 AM   #6
Pro

Jump's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman

lol. Almost the exact same thing happened to me.

The first two games I played, not one sack, then I played as the 9ers, against the vikings, and freakin Isaac Sopoagoa(sp?) gets like 5 sacks. Gotta love those pass rushing nose tackles.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:55 AM   #7
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jump
lol. Almost the exact same thing happened to me.

The first two games I played, not one sack, then I played as the 9ers, against the vikings, and freakin Isaac Sopoagoa(sp?) gets like 5 sacks. Gotta love those pass rushing nose tackles.
What I liked about it is that the new roster patch had Raji playing left end instead of the 1st game where he was DT. LE is where Raji will line up most of the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »