Home

CPU v CPU - list of specific issues & problems

This is a discussion on CPU v CPU - list of specific issues & problems within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2009, 01:26 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: CPU v CPU - list of specific issues & problems

Will the cpu teams use the Subin - Subout OK ?
Old 08-15-2009, 01:30 PM   #10
MVP

Ninjoid's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmerlee
Will the cpu teams use the Subin - Subout OK ?
They seem to, I've not noticed any major issues..got mine set at 79/80 and I see the backup HB coming in every now and then.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:38 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goon Squad
This is something EA Sports constantly ****s up, they never do anything right concerning this simple *** mode. In 07 and 08, for some strange reason you could not even start a game without a user controlled team, that was one of the dumbest things EA had did at first. Last year they made it possible as an actual mode, and they **** it up even more. How the hell can you have a actual spectate mode and not include any cutscenes or specific things going on outside of playcalling. It is so dumb, constant snaps, the cpu will get off 3 plays in 1 minute, that **** is retarted, everything skips straight to the next snap, I guess they aint notice that a actual 15 minute game will produce something like 300 snaps in it, SMH.

Something thats real stupid, is the fact that the cutscenes are in the game as soon as you move a stick to a team, so they only made the cutscenes possible on half a screen, SMH, its crazy how they took all the most important **** out with the spectate mode. I think someone on EA's staff noticed how dumb they made the mode, that is why they are working on a broadcast camera for cpu vs cpu mode, I think they are trying to add all the cutscenes to fill up time in between snaps, that **** cant be that damn hard to do if the scenes are already in the game. I hate the fact that this is the best Madden yet and they always gotta **** something up, I want to sit up and see if games will have a realistic ending to them, that is my main way of judging videogame AI.
Yore so cool. Swearing every 5 seconds will definitely get the point across. Who needs intelligence when you can just curse like a sailor on leave?

You tell em, cool guy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 02:37 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
Yore so cool. Swearing every 5 seconds will definitely get the point across. Who needs intelligence when you can just curse like a sailor on leave?

You tell em, cool guy.
Why do you care if he's using swears? His points are valid. Perhaps you should stick to church on Sunday and skip football.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:39 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

It seems everything is in warp drive ,all the gameplay moves so fast.The few cut scenes that are shown are only shown 2 seconds.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:55 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 7

This will likely not get fixed for this as madden is mainly marketed at thumb jockeys and not the sports management crowd. EA gave up on head coach too soon. It had real potential.
Old 08-15-2009, 04:31 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia

You tell em, cool guy.
As far as this thread is concerned, his post was useful and on topic...yours was worthless.

Now, could somebody tell me about what happens on the field with cpu vs cpu games. How are the stats? Can sliders be used to adjust the game so that realistic stats are achieved?

I really don't care about the cut scenes, in fact, I'm glad they've been taken out. Less cut scenes mean the games will finish quicker which is important to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 05:08 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 12

Yes, this needs FIXING. Injuries in CPU VS CPU game needs to be PATCHED. I can't believe there are no injuries in CPU vs CPU play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »