Home

PS2 madden 10 worth

This is a discussion on PS2 madden 10 worth within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2009, 02:58 PM   #33
MVP

stlstudios189's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: PS2 madden 10 worth

I felt cheated last year on PS2 and that's when I made the jump to 360. 90,000 + still play on PS2 and no improvements.

I have won like 20 Super Bowls in Madden so I am kinda a big deal.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:02 PM   #34
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
Madden 10 probably isnt worth having if you own 07.

Let me ask you something...do you have a decent computer for gaming?

If you do, get Madden 2008 for the PC, and then checkout the Football Freaks website and check out the global mod for 2010, which should be coming out in a few weeks. I like Madden 2010 for PS3, but I will still be playing Madden 2008 on the PC this year due to the mods.
I can back this brother up about Madden 08 on the PC. The game looks amazing and plays so smooooooth. I also do mods for the game on football freaks for Madden 08 pc. I do artwork. I did NCAA fields , logos, and uniforms. I'm now doing Jags uniforms. I just got the fonts for the jerseys. Will have it done this week.

I'll post images when I'm done. I'm going to have a great artwork package for the site that is going to have a full update of NFL uniforms and fields. if you ahve noticed in preseason games. All the fields now have that USA FOOTBALL logo on the 25 yrd line. I will add that to all fields also.

Listen to us just get Madden 08 for the PC. You wont regret it.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:05 PM   #35
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdamann10
I dont know if its just me but the commentary on ps2 is way more tolerable than 360 version idk why it just sounds a little bit better.
No your right. I said the samething. I'm enjoying Madden 10 on the ps2, but I have not played a ps2 madden in years, so it doesn't bother me as much as those that have the last 2 to 3 years.

The commentary is much better, but graphics are bad. Very jaggie, and I tried everything.

I'll just stick to the PC version of Madden 08.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2009, 03:55 PM   #36
Rookie

MCNABB51BOI's Arena

OVR: 5

MAN i was the biggest ps2 lover until last year i played madden 10 for ps2 lastnight its hot GABBBBBAGGGEEE . its for kids the defense is just piss poor . im glad i went with 360 this year i guess now its 360 or nothing .
Old 09-01-2009, 06:51 PM   #37
Rookie

murdamann10's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
No your right. I said the samething. I'm enjoying Madden 10 on the ps2, but I have not played a ps2 madden in years, so it doesn't bother me as much as those that have the last 2 to 3 years.

The commentary is much better, but graphics are bad. Very jaggie, and I tried everything.

I'll just stick to the PC version of Madden 08.

What kind of setup are you using? I have a regular flatscreen tv with the red, yellow, and white hookups and don't see any jaggies at all. I think if you try to play ps2 on HDTV's and all the other high tech stuff then you get a bad experience simply because the ps2 wasn't made for high def i geuss.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:28 AM   #38
MVP

adice15's Arena

OVR: 18

is there any where i can get madden 10 ratings for the ps2 on madden 08 (that is the only one i have till october as i have already spent my $40 on ncaa)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »