Home

Serious Stat Glitches that affect everyone

This is a discussion on Serious Stat Glitches that affect everyone within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2009, 11:45 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Serious Stat Glitches that affect everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwish2121
oh well. I posted something I thought was meant to be different yestersay. And you made sure you played Forum police gettinguit locked and moved. Well guess what this is the same thing and belongs in the glitch thread. Pointless thread.
I guess what comes around goes around!!..lol

You probably enjoyed this ..didn't you?..lol

peace
Old 08-16-2009, 11:45 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Along with the Rushing TDs being low, the passing TDs are too high. I simmed 10 years out and this is what I saw:

In 2008 there were 12 RBs with 10 or more TDs and 7 more with 9. In Madden, from 2009-2018, the most I saw in one year was 4. More often, the total was 1-2.

For passing, there were 7 QBs with 25 or more TD passes last year. in the 10 years I spanned, the /average/ was 14. I saw as many as 17-18 some years. This is not something that's gotten better over the first 10 years, as progression has.

Also, the CPU does /not/ do any trades at all during simulation. I could handle one or two a year, but zero for 10 years? That's not realistic.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:46 AM   #11
Rookie

murdamann10's Arena

OVR: 6

Somebody help me out. I was in week 1 regular season playing as my panthers vs philly. I was up 24-21 so i decided to just run clock using wildcat. Deangelo Williams and Mike Goodsons stats when running the wildcat did not get recorded. anyone else notice this or is it just me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2009, 11:48 AM   #12
Pro Sports Handicapper

bababooey76's Arena

OVR: 14

Stat glitches make games as unplayable as gameplay issues for the hardcore gamer IMO. I think the stat glitches will be patched.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:48 AM   #13
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinino_Kage
Along with the Rushing TDs being low, the passing TDs are too high. I simmed 10 years out and this is what I saw:

In 2008 there were 12 RBs with 10 or more TDs and 7 more with 9. In Madden, from 2009-2018, the most I saw in one year was 4. More often, the total was 1-2.

For passing, there were 7 QBs with 25 or more TD passes last year. in the 10 years I spanned, the /average/ was 14. I saw as many as 17-18 some years. This is not something that's gotten better over the first 10 years, as progression has.

Also, the CPU does /not/ do any trades at all during simulation. I could handle one or two a year, but zero for 10 years? That's not realistic.
I doubt they'll be able to patch in CPU trades (I don't think they've ever been in Madden) but the passing TD's are also way too high. It seems the QB's are stealing TD's from their RB's, lol.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:48 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 6

Just an idea, but perhaps part of the problem is that noone likes to be told something along the lines of "**** you, fix this problem or all your long months of work are ****!!!!". Perhaps if we took a different, less needly/assholish stance with these developers, they would listen more readily. The game is far from perfect this year, but they did address a lot of the things people complained about.

Just my opinion.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:54 AM   #15
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by doseyclwn
Just an idea, but perhaps part of the problem is that noone likes to be told something along the lines of "**** you, fix this problem or all your long months of work are ****!!!!". Perhaps if we took a different, less needly/assholish stance with these developers, they would listen more readily. The game is far from perfect this year, but they did address a lot of the things people complained about.

Just my opinion.
Believe it or not, that approach actually does work.

If no one was outraged at a problem, the developers would have no incentive to fix that problem.

Panicking/outrage = patch fix
Playing it cool = things to consider next year

It's a little sad, but mostly true.

Also, I think (for the most part) everyone has been civil about having "their" major problems in the game fixed, so it's a win-win for everyone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2009, 12:34 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

bump

this needs to be fixed because this is a Franchise killer.

also, 3-4 linebackers not getting any sacks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »