Home

Madden nfl Franchise- Bills

This is a discussion on Madden nfl Franchise- Bills within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2009, 06:56 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 9
Madden nfl Franchise- Bills

Hey, I just started a bills franchise and I decided that I will update everyone on it. I have 2 CAP on my team, we kinda. I created a new Trent to look more like his real self with the same ratings and everything. Same with James Hardy. I also made Nic Harris, Xavier Omon, Ashlee Palmer, and Steve Johnson because they werent in the game. All are rated under 55.

Now heres where im at and what Ive done so far.

Signed Derrick Brooks ROLB
Released Justin Jenkins WR
Released John Digorgio LB
Released Johnathon Corto LB
Released John Wendling SS

DC

QB- Edwards, Fitzpatrick, Hamdan
RB- Lynch, Jackson, Rhodes, Omon
FB- McNtire
WR- Evans, Owens, Reed, Parrish, Hardy, Johnson
TE- Nelson, Fine, Schouman
LT- Bell, Chambers
LG- Wood, Levitre
C- Hangartner, Phillip
RG- Butler, McKinney
RT- Walker, Scott
LE- Maybin, Denney
RE- Schobel, Ellis, Kelsay
DT- Stroud, Johnson, McCargo, Williams
LB- Brooks, Harris, Palmer
LB- Pos, Bowen
LB- Mitchell, Ellison
CB- McGee, McKelvin, Youboty, Florence, Corner
FS- Byrd, Scott,
SS- Whitner, Simpson, Wilson
K- Lindell
P- Moorman
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2009, 07:10 PM   #2
Rookie

RazorFang's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden nfl Franchise- Bills

Isn't Demetrious (sp?) Bell like a 55? Edwards is gonna get killed. Oh, and where's Jonathan Stupar? He gave the Bears D fits on Saturday.

Last edited by RazorFang; 08-17-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:22 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 15

Edwards already got killed basically in my Redskin franchise. Played them in YEAR 3, game 3 I believe and Brian Orakpo drilled him for a sack and tore his MCL. Out for season.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:39 PM   #4
Pro

VS

41 38 OT

Description of game

Wow. What a game. McGee gets injured early and now I have no one to cover Moss. McKelvin switches to him and now Welker is being covered by Youboty. In defensive adjustments I moved Whitner to cover Welker, didnt work. Welker catches 11 passes on me and 2 TDs. Brady was sharp connecting on 24-32 passes for 336 yds, 5 TDs, and 1 INT. Aaron Maybin (who I controlled all game) got 2 sacks and about 4 hurries. Maybin already looks to be a super star. Edwards was rough but still ended up with 24-46 and 2 TDs along with 1 INT.

(Final 5 minutes)

At the final 5 minutes im losing 41-31. I need 10 points and have the ball. I drive down the field in less than 2 minutes, then connect on a pass to Evans. I try an onside kick, perfect bounce, hits there player but I didnt fall on the ball quick enough. There at there 40 so I know I cant let them get anything. 1st play, Maroney to right, stopped for -1 by maybin. 2nd play, Maroney up middle, stopped by Stroud. 3rd play, Faulk run to right, whitner stops him, great. But, FM penalty. Now I defintley cant let them get anything. After 3 more runs, they have to punt. Touchback. On the 1st play I throw a short pass to Jackson, he picks up 7. Next pass is incomplete. Next is a run for 1. 4th down, the clock is at 1:30, no timeouts. So even thought I shouldnt, I run. Jackson picks up 9 (Jackson was to tired). A few passes later, im in field goal range. I throw a 10 yd pass to Josh Reed, now im defintley in reach. I rush up to spike it, wait, wait, at 3 seconds I spike it. Lindell comes on, 30 yd field goal, good! Now we go into OT. I win the toss. 1st possession stalls, I punt it. Now that we're in OT I notice the pats run it alot. I stop them and get the ball back. Now after running the ball non stop I am in field goal range. I take my time positioning the ball were I want it with runs to the left and right. Now im ready. I kick the 43 yd field goal. Its good, I win, or not. Holding on Shawn Nelson. I was so pissed that I tried to go for it on 4th and 17. I pass it to Jackson, 14 yds lol. Brady then connects on some passes and right when there at mid field, they fumble. Fight for the fumble and I recover . I then do a few runs with Rhodes, a pass to Fine, and a few more runs. Now im in perfect range. 20 yd field goal. I try it, make it, .................................no flags! I finally win. Wow

Stats

Pats

Brady- 134.4, 24-32 336 yds, 5 TDs, 1 INT
Maroney- 20 for 71 yds
Moss- 10 catches for 183 yds, 2 TDs
Welker- 11 catches for 140, 2 TDs
Alex Smith- 1 catch, 4 yds, 1 TD
Thomas- 1 sack

Bills

Edwards- 84 rating, 24-46, 374 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Lynch- 28 carries, 115 yds, 1 TD
Jackson- 12 carries, 34 yds
Lynch- 6 catches, 54 yds
Jackson- 4 catches, 44 yds
Evans- 4 catches, 100 yds, 2 TDs
Nelson- 3 catches, 38 yds
TO- 2 catches, 54 yds
Maybin- 2 sacks
Whitner- FF
McGee- FR, TD
Johnson- FF
Harris- FR
Old 08-17-2009, 07:40 PM   #5
Rookie

will12203's Arena

OVR: 8

go Bills! I bleed red white and Bills blue

great Buffalo Bills talk
http://boards.buffalobills.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4

the official Madden 12 messageboard
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/396.page

the official EA Sports World Video Site
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/profile

gamertag: will12203
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2009, 07:43 PM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorFang
Isn't Demetrious (sp?) Bell like a 55? Edwards is gonna get killed. Oh, and where's Jonathan Stupar? He gave the Bears D fits on Saturday.

Stupar is very good but we have already 2 high draft picks ahead of him. He probably wont make the team, and I simulated the preseason but when I did I noticed that Walker had givin up 6 sacks and Bell only 2. Levitre gave up 3 so I moved everyone around.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:49 PM   #7
Pro

Trade alert

While looking for a CB I looked to see if any where on the TB. Ellis Hobbs of the eagles was but they were not agreeing upon anything I wanted to give. So then I was about to leave when I noticed Michael Vick was on the TB. After all the rumours in real life that has gone on in the past few days I new I had to get him. They needed a LB so I offered up Brooks since Harris looked so great in the preseason. They wanted a pick to. It ended up as Brooks and 2nd for Michael Vick.

After this went down I still didnt have a CB. I looked in FA and made a 2 yr deal with Sam Madison. I cut Hamdan to make room.

New DC

QB- Edwards, Vick, Fitzpatrick
RB- Lynch, Jackson, Rhodes, Omon
FB- McNtire
WR- Evans, Owens, Reed, Parrish, Hardy, Johnson
TE- Nelson, Fine, Schouman
LT- Bell, Chambers
LG- Wood, Levitre
C- Hangartner, Phillip
RG- Butler, McKinney
RT- Walker, Scott
LE- Maybin, Denney
RE- Schobel, Ellis, Kelsay
DT- Stroud, Johnson, McCargo, Williams
LB- Harris, Palmer
LB- Pos, Bowen
LB- Mitchell, Ellison
CB- Madison, McKelvin, Youboty, Florence, Corner
FS- Byrd, Scott,
SS- Whitner, Simpson, Wilson
K- Lindell
P- Moorman
Old 08-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #8
MVP

deadlyCane's Arena

OVR: 17

Nice read. Sorry 'bro but you got hosed on the Vick deal.

Even though I'm a Dolphan I'm waiting 'till the roster update with Vick then I'm gonna run a franchise with Buffalo and move them to Toronto after year 1.

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Toronto Raptors
CFL: Toronto Argonauts
NFL: Miami Dolphins
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Basketball: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »