Home

Am I the only one LOVING this game

This is a discussion on Am I the only one LOVING this game within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2009, 11:20 AM   #65
MVP

OVR: 24
Re: Am I the only one LOVING this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by will12203
Don't get me wrong its not perfect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDIrish98
no, i like it. sure it's not perfect, every video game has flaws but as for football, NCAA and Madden 10 are the best by far (for me, in my opinion).
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotage013
I've been having a good time with it. Not perfect but hey, neither am I.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
I'm not blown away but I'm satisfied enough to shut up and play the damn thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcurtain311
Here's the thing: Is the game perfect? No. BUT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpterp22
Game is no way near perfect, but coming from a 2k5 guy I'm getting good games and sliders that are working for me right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerryP
Although far from perfect, it's lightyears better than all previous Next Gen efforts.

Wow, you guys sure know how to make a developer feel special!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 12:10 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 15

I am done with this forum. I am loving this game right now. Can't we just have one big "hate" thread, instead of every post being about how much something about this game sucks?

People who can't sack, I can. What are YOU doing wrong?

People who can't defend the pass, I can. What are YOU doing wrong? There are a few REALLY reliable pass defenses that end with interceptions and keep the other QB contained. Do QBs still pass on me? Yes. I should hope so. The game has to provide a challenge, doesn't it?

People who can't run. SHIFT A blocker, follow your holes, stop calling the same two plays....
Old 08-18-2009, 12:19 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 24

I'm loving this game as well. I've never wanted to play Madden as much as I do now. It's actually interfering with my MLB Show season, lol....

I keep playing Play Now games trying to get My Skill score high. It's at 450 right now. I s*ck, so I need to practice before I fire up my Browns franchise. It's becoming an addiction for me...
Old 08-18-2009, 01:05 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm loving the game this year. The game just seems fun again! Did not play much last year because (I was tester for Madden 09) was burnt out of Madden. But this year I'm strapping up and going at it.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:36 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just wanted to chime in, really enjoying this game. Love the pro-tak animations, makes it seem much more alive. Stadium detail is great. Rivers has the same strange throwing motion, that kind of short arm business, that is so cool. Gotta like the attempt to make it more of a broadcast feel. Really like the little details added to players and the field. Saw 'Monday Night Football' on the ticker, that was small but neat. A great step above last year's game. Which don't shoot me, but I still played past the Super Bowl because it was fun. I do feel like the complaints serve to help make a better experience for all of us, but also feel like wow. If everything was held to the standards and fine tooth combing found on these forums, life would be unliveable. I always look at it like this. It is 60 bucks. That is roughly six movies at the theater. I will play easily 60 games from online to franchise to head to head. That is way better value for dollar than six movies. Great game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »