Home

All-Madden Difficulty

This is a discussion on All-Madden Difficulty within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-18-2009, 10:44 AM   #17
Rookie

scfan919's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: All-Madden Difficulty

Hmm...the first time I played all madden, I found that I actually got 2 sacks, and my QB had decent time in the pocket, not every play, but most plays i had 4+ seconds to get the ball off. My defensive line was able to bring pressure at DE, allowing for the nose guard to release and get two sacks. I got pretty realistic stats actually...
R.I.P. Kenny McKinley #11 Forever Eleven
Old 08-18-2009, 11:04 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4Natic
I laugh at those that claim all madden is unrealistic because your skill level is on pro or all pro level.

All Madden with some slider adjustments is by far the most realistic and best challenge.

If you can throw for 400 yards on all madden then you are using money plays and your play style belongs on line in quick match

if you can't run on all madden then you need to stop using sprint and use the blockers and you will improve

the sliders make all madden fantastic
Do you have a good All-Madden slider set you can refer me to please?
Old 08-18-2009, 11:08 AM   #19
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

I don't play offline much except practice mode, but All Madden is amazing online. I don't see any of the issues you brought up, but I am sure offline is a different story.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:14 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab
I don't play offline much except practice mode, but All Madden is amazing online. I don't see any of the issues you brought up, but I am sure offline is a different story.
I only play online also, and the problem with online User vs User is the Running Game. The Defense is omnipotent when it comes to what run is coming. It has nothing to do with sprint or playcalling, because the only effective method on all-madden is an outside run. Inside Running is completely useless. So it turns into a passing match, because thats all that you can get done.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:19 AM   #21
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrob
I only play online also, and the problem with online User vs User is the Running Game. The Defense is omnipotent when it comes to what run is coming. It has nothing to do with sprint or playcalling, because the only effective method on all-madden is an outside run. Inside Running is completely useless. So it turns into a passing match, because thats all that you can get done.
Running is harder on All Madden, but I broke a 46 yarder up the middle with perfect blocking last night using Ryan Grant. I actually had 3 straight 100 yard running games on 7 minute quarters in All Madden. I used Deangelo Willams for 2 and MJD for 1.

Inside running works for me, but it is hard. But I think it's more real. I can get stuffed in the backfield but I can also get 3-5 yard gains and now and then break the big one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2009, 02:31 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

All-Madden isn't all that fun, but there are some ways you can win:
Defense- Man Blitz, if its an obvious pass play, audible to cover 2
Offense- A lot of play action rollout passes, and a heavy dose of slip out screen passes
Old 10-31-2009, 03:25 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by T9R
Agreed. I can win on all madden but every time the score ends up being something like 41-37

me too...my pass defense it tip top but my dline-men cant get to the QB so he has all day to find a reciever alot of the time...

I play with modified CPU abilities to make it a little better though. I cranked up the CPUs break tackle so they can run the ball better and decreased thier block shedding on defense so my run game can exist.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:53 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 5

You can run the ball pretty easily on All-Madden. Just pick I form, Power O, shift the line in the direction the pulling guard is coming from and you'll run for 200 yards if you have a good RB.

You can beat the cpu on All-Madden every time just using 3 plays. Power O, Z-Spot on offense. 4-3 OLB spy (both OLBs) on D.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »