Home

Playing online..need help

This is a discussion on Playing online..need help within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2009, 07:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Playing online..need help

I am currently at my university and they restrict our internet access and i need to change the "NAT" under the internet connection settings but i dont know how to? right now it says im at NAT 3 which is restricted and wont let me connect to some people. so far i have changed my IP address and changed both my Primary and secondary DNS but i am sill at NAT 3 is there anything i can do?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Playing online..need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT2111
I am currently at my university and they restrict our internet access and i need to change the "NAT" under the internet connection settings but i dont know how to? right now it says im at NAT 3 which is restricted and wont let me connect to some people. so far i have changed my IP address and changed both my Primary and secondary DNS but i am sill at NAT 3 is there anything i can do?
NAT'ing is controlled by the university's network administrator. It seems they have some ports blocked which will need to be unblocked before you can connect.

There are two things you can do. First is submit a request to your campus network administrator to have your IP address added to an ACL and allow communication via those blocked ports, or you can pay for private internet access. Not much you can do on your own to resolve this issue with the university's internet access.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »