Home

That Didnt Take Long, The Vick Idiots Are Back.

This is a discussion on That Didnt Take Long, The Vick Idiots Are Back. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2009, 12:33 PM   #33
Banned

mvandor's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: That Didnt Take Long, The Vick Idiots Are Back.

If you consider probably 90% of the online idiots that play Madden never stepped on a real football field, and football is a very complex sport, you probably can understand the kindergarten play strategies.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:42 PM   #34
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

When you play a video game online, you will be facing people who want to win. The goal isn't for them to have an authenticate football experience. The goal is to win. That's just human nature. And because it's a video game, people will spend a lot of time trying to figure out the best way to win that the game allows.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:02 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
Why? There is not a prize for winning. It's like playing CoD if everyone was running around noob-tubing for an hour. What's the fun in that?

That's not enjoyable. What is wrong with quitting and finding a good, strategic matchup?

What is coo coo?
What is noob-tubing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 01:03 PM   #36
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

Using the Rocket Propelled Grenade attachment to your rifle. Considered incredibly cheesy in the CoD world, especially in hardcore matches.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:04 PM   #37
Pro

bowld's Arena

OVR: 9

lol i just played a guy who used Vick and Eagles.

Vick finished 1-12 for 9 yrds passing. sacked him for a loss almost every single play. idiot snapped the ball and ran directly to sideline. i just corner blitzed him all day and he just kept doing it!! lol
Old 08-20-2009, 01:34 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowld
lol i just played a guy who used Vick and Eagles.

Vick finished 1-12 for 9 yrds passing. sacked him for a loss almost every single play. idiot snapped the ball and ran directly to sideline. i just corner blitzed him all day and he just kept doing it!! lol

same here. i only use the Raiders. this guy picks Philly so i KNOW whats up. i go pick the steelers. long story short, he takes vick out after about 6 sack, 3 ints 1 fumble. then i just run the ball down his throat. he asked for a friendly quit. .lol
Old 08-20-2009, 01:38 PM   #39
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
Using the Rocket Propelled Grenade attachment to your rifle. Considered incredibly cheesy in the CoD world, especially in hardcore matches.
No it isn't. It is annoying, but not cheesy. I don't toob, but my buddies and I have defeated plenty of noobtube teams on hardcore simply by playing smart. It's not cheesy, it's just lame. But it is all over COD, and you just deal with it by playing smart.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:42 PM   #40
Banned

mvandor's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab
No it isn't. It is annoying, but not cheesy. I don't toob, but my buddies and I have defeated plenty of noobtube teams on hardcore simply by playing smart. It's not cheesy, it's just lame. But it is all over COD, and you just deal with it by playing smart.

One of my pet peeves in COD, guys that pack two grenade launchers and nade through a match. If they're working through achievements, ok, but when they're sitting at level 65 they're just being no talent idiots, I block them.

Probably feels the same way to get cheesed online in Madden, I avoid playing sports games online myself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »