Home

**Official "Madden NFL 10 Gripe" Thread**

This is a discussion on **Official "Madden NFL 10 Gripe" Thread** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 09:51 PM   #25
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: For those of us who criticize Madden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echopax
Where, exactly, can we give honest criticism about Madden NFL 10, and express our concerns and point of views without getting our threads modded, locked, or receiving infractions?

Can we possibly get a sub-forum, other than "Wishlist", where we can post what needs to be fixed and not be dubbed "haters", "Madden terrorists", or "downers"? Oddly enough, people who dub us this aren't modded, but those us who use the term "fanboy", are when referring to Madden faithful are. Hm.

Most of us, typically, were 2K players and preferred that game. Unfortunately, we all know that 2K can no longer make football games. Perhaps a sub-forum can be made, specifically for us, dubbed "2K Locker Room", or something.

We realize that people enjoy Madden. That's great. However, it's become almost apparent that there has been a lot of bias towards positive "Madden rocks!" posts and "Madden is terrible!" posts.

Simply put, if something in the game is terrible, we should be able to say it is terrible and have as much of a right doing so as someone saying "Madden rocks!".

It just seems very unfair around this particular forum lately in regards to this. I saw a guy today get modded for expressing his discomfort with Ian Cummings producing Madden games. Hell, I even saw a guy get modded for referring to John Madden as being "mentally ill". Speaking of Ian, is speaking negativity towards Ian Cumming's work on the Madden franchise (not personal negativity) off-limits? It seemed like it was alright to whale on David Ortiz. Hm.

I'm sure this will get deleted, closed, whatever. But, I'll take one for the team and get this message out there, in hopes that when a mod reads it, they can somehow work together to give us an area to express our Madden concerns in relation to the 2K series.

Echopax
Where? Here. I'll sticky the thread. This is where you do all your complaining. Stay out of threads that compliment the game. The TOS still applies so watch the language and insults. Infractions will be handed out if not. Have at it.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 09:53 PM   #26
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackdog
Where? Here. I'll sticky the thread. This is where you do all your complaining. Stay out of threads that compliment the game. The TOS still applies so watch the language and insults. Infractions will be handed out if not. Have at it.
wow...nice.

i was kinda thinking of suggesting this...

Old 08-20-2009, 09:54 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Thanks, that all I asked.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:56 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Even if the thread title is asking a question as to why people are complaining? Then people reply back with complaints and the thread gets locks over the complaints?

What sense does that make......
Old 08-20-2009, 10:01 PM   #29
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by stux
Even if the thread title is asking a question as to why people are complaining? Then people reply back with complaints and the thread gets locks over the complaints?

*sigh*

inch, mile.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:02 PM   #30
Wolverine Soldier

Jackdog's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by stux

FOR THOSE OF US WHO CRITICIZE MADDEN. Do you see any question mark in that title? Again. TOS applies. Complain away. But you have to keep your complaints out of the threads started by forum members that like the game. If not you'll get an infraction for trolling.
NCAA:Michigan Wolverines.
F-1: Ferrari.

It's been a while OS. Hope all are doing well!
Old 08-20-2009, 10:10 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 12

I kinda thought this was opened because of this thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...egativity.html

Which got locked. I thought because people were complaining, even though the question was asked.....

I don't really care that much; let people debate away here, but I am sure someone else will open another post similar to the one above.

Just the nature of a forum, same questions over and over, same complaints, over and over, same comments positive/negative over and over...

Last edited by stux; 08-20-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 10:16 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by boooey
man i am so tired of hearing this response.. first you guys say..
"don't just say Madden sucks! or you will be called trolls"

so people like Rmoody, and Apex started posting actual videos of the things they do not like, and actaully take the time to explain them.

Then the video threads were locked, and more peole banned..

Now people are explaining in detail what they are frustrated with, and yet these people are still being called haters, and infractions are flying out left and right.

face it, you just do not want to hear anything negative about Madden period, and if you do speak negatively you will not be treated equally around here.
Whoa whoa whoa. I'm not saying Madden is perfect. Its far from it. I'm a big fan of RMoody and Apex. What they're doing is great, and people need to see their videos because they make great points, but all I was saying with my post was if you come here screaming and yelling your going to get clubbed by a bunch of fanboys. I wasn't defending the game, or putting down the thread starter in anyway, because I to want to see a game that finally takes NFL 2k5 and APF 2k8.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »