Home

What does the awr rating do?

This is a discussion on What does the awr rating do? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2009, 02:30 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: What does the awr rating do?

Wouldn't it be nice if one of the developers popped in and let us know what all the ratings do? Or even better, put up a list on the Madden website. You know, the very basics of how the game operates, common courtesy.... just a few minutes of time... la da dee la da daa...

Wishful thinking I guess
Old 08-22-2009, 02:40 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 13

It means nothing.

When a CB with 59 awareness knows the route Im running and makes the turn before my player even does, well...Id say that not only does he have great awareness, but he also must have a hidden mindreading rating. They also need to add a moonwalk rating, because I see plenty more mindreading and moonwalking than I do actual awareness and speed.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:51 PM   #19
Banned

bill2451's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
It means nothing.

When a CB with 59 awareness knows the route Im running and makes the turn before my player even does, well...Id say that not only does he have great awareness, but he also must have a hidden mindreading rating. They also need to add a moonwalk rating, because I see plenty more mindreading and moonwalking than I do actual awareness and speed.
lower cpu pass reaction/raise WR catching... both help create separation during route running and will greatly help the "CB's knowing the route" problem
Old 08-22-2009, 04:19 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
well...honestly, if you search for anything around here, especially if you search awareness, you come up with A TON of crap. So...
lol I hear you, I think this thread was only 5 pages back. I seriously want it stickied so people can find that info extremely easy. Normally, if I struggle to find something I change the wording to something general to see if I can find anything else. This time awareness gets changed to attributes(then all of a sudden the thread I brought up is on the first page) and you get even more info that you may have always wondered about fully answered.
Old 08-22-2009, 05:50 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 14

See I think some of you are wrong - I think the AWR matters for a QB if your controlling him - I have noticed they are more accurate when throwing to the sidelines
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »