Home

Ok, time to VENT.

This is a discussion on Ok, time to VENT. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2009, 01:52 AM   #1
Banned

SeminoleWAY's Arena

OVR: 6
Angry Ok, time to VENT.

Now, I've played 16 online games on Madden. I love the game, I really do. I'm 11-5, my LAST 2 games we're complete BS. I'm sick and tired of this game having the COMPLETE AND REVERSE effect on INTs....reason?

Out of my last 2 games, which are loses, I've had the ball thrown to my LBs and DBs a total of 15 times, I'm talking about them standing straight up, or attempting to catch it on the run, AND THEY F'N DROP IT!! I just lost to a level 1....a level 1 guy, but of this, well, not just because of this, but I'll get to that soon. This guy could NOT throw the ball so I send blitzes and played zone ALL game long...he hits MY guys, not his I know 8 times in the hands and NOT one got a INT....NOT ONE!! WTF kind of crap is this? I'm very competitive so losing to a nobody that just throws it to MY guys more then his and I don't get not one INT just pisses me off. I will even try and USER these damn picks, but nope, nothing. I mean WTF and I doing wrong? Huh?

Now the other part of losing to a LEVEL 1 scrub. I lost 17-20, and 10 points was...and I'm not joking, from one of his DEs hitting me, then some how in gods green earth comes up and INTs it, yes that's right, he gets TWO INTs with DEs when I can't **** one out of my LBs or DBs...funny ****. So he scored a INT TD with one and kicked a FG with the other and then....when I took the lead with about .50 left he can do a miracle and some how stay in the pocket and find a guy open enough to catch a TD.

I'm just having a damn hard time getting INTs....IDK how or what I'm doing wrong...out of my last 5 games I've lost I know 3 was because of this stupid crap when I should get the INT and end the game, but they drop it and manage to win the game.

That's all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2009, 01:55 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Ok, time to VENT.

Try my setting and cpu levels,,search my videos on youtube my channel has videos to help your frustration. on youtube type versuz2 in the search bar.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:57 AM   #3
Banned

mvandor's Arena

OVR: 7

If you're expecting some satisfaction or reality online, get a reality check. It's all CHEESE.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:00 AM   #4
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

OVR: 17

Me too, my interception skills are lacking (with Ten), but my roomie who rocks the Eags, gets em all game long...im just like

FIFA12 PS3
St Pats 44 pts; 2nd place

NCAA14 PS3
Career W-L: 50-39
NoTex 2013 CUSA Champs
Old 08-22-2009, 02:00 AM   #5
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Relax. Get some sleep. Tomorrow is a brand new day. Enjoy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2009, 02:02 AM   #6
Banned

SeminoleWAY's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versuz
Try my setting and cpu levels,,search my videos on youtube my channel has videos to help your frustration. on youtube type versuz2 in the search bar.
How will your CPU settings help me ONLINE? I'm not talking about playing vs CPU man.....ONLINE!!

Thanks tho....I'm fine vs CPU, just online it never fails, it doesn't matter WHO i play with....IDK what the F i'm doing wrong. I'll user it, nothing. Let the CPU do it...nothing.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:03 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 7

Funny, years past thats been 1 of my biggest problems. This year online I average 2 picks and 1 defensive touchdown a game.

I user pick everthing, hold the jump button and dont let go till you are sure you got the INT. I was tapping the button at first, but I find holding the button down longer helps alot.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:09 AM   #8
Banned

SeminoleWAY's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHAM
Funny, years past thats been 1 of my biggest problems. This year online I average 2 picks and 1 defensive touchdown a game.

I user pick everthing, hold the jump button and dont let go till you are sure you got the INT. I was tapping the button at first, but I find holding the button down longer helps alot.

Nope. Nothing. I'm serious, guys...I should have plenty of INTs to maybe have just 1 loss out of 16 games, I'm not playing. It's just frustrating...it's like there is not use to me even playing D. Why should I? It just pisses me off...makes no sense!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »