Home

Ever seen this on Sundays?

This is a discussion on Ever seen this on Sundays? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2009, 03:17 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 16
Re: Ever seen this on Sundays?

So one glitch happens and now we should sue EA and whatnot

like no other sports game you have ever played has a glitch during a play here and there

I have seen my fielders heads going through walls in the show and making the catch more often then you will ever see this happen in madden

Please lets not start a flame war on the game because of one glitch play...
Old 08-23-2009, 03:20 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 28

and the Lions guy only ran that way cause Jared Allen (one of the best Defensive Ends in the game) Was coming for him. The video game reply was just a basic drop back in the pocket. He didnt try to go left or right and didnt have pressure on him.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:24 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
and the Lions guy only ran that way cause Jared Allen (one of the best Defensive Ends in the game) Was coming for him. The video game reply was just a basic drop back in the pocket. He didnt try to go left or right and didnt have pressure on him.
Like I said. Is one glitch and I have not seen it happen in any of my games. But if you want to use that to throw dirt on madden then throw dirt on all games because they all have glitches

even your love APF has bugs....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 03:29 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4Natic
Like I said. Is one glitch and I have not seen it happen in any of my games. But if you want to use that to throw dirt on madden then throw dirt on all games because they all have glitches

even your love APF has bugs....
I didnt throw dirt. Just saying thats the reason why the Lions QB ran out of bounds.

APF had bugs that irked me and every other APF player that played the game. Just not close to the epic ones of Madden.

APF out routes and hot corner routes need work. Few other things here and there, but overall. Not much to complain about in the bugs department. Well. the DE glitch, but thats only player controlled and its easy to make people change their tactics once you know how to get passed it.

If there was, i surely wouldnt have put in over 1000 games online. lol Heck, i didnt get close to playing that much of 2K5 cause the bugs there irked me alot. DB AI pissed me off to no end.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:37 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

I was playing a game in the new Cowboys stadium and my punts don't hit the hanging scoreboard sometimes like they do in real life. They better patch this...major bug.

Old 08-23-2009, 03:44 AM   #14
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

So quick to defend the game and you don't even realize the facts. Do not become a Attorney.

For this to happen in the game is totally unacceptable. Simply because the game automatically does the Qb drop for you, so obviously this can be a problem.

In real life the qb controls his own actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbo24
Lol people are actually trying to defend this....
I know can you believe this?!?!

There are certain things Madden 10 does ok and other things that they dont, and this one can be a big problem.

What someone should do is pick that same formation at the 1 yrd line and see if this keeps occurring , and if it does post it in the Patch 2 thread. This way it can be fixed.
Old 08-23-2009, 03:48 AM   #15
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
So quick to defend the game and you don't even realize the facts. Do not become a Attorney.

For this to happen in the game is totally unacceptable. Simply because the game automatically does the Qb drop for you, so obviously this can be a problem.

Why are you guys getting so worked up? All he did was just show a video of it happening in a real game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 03:52 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL

I know can you believe this?!?!

There are certain things Madden 10 does ok and other things that they dont, and this one can be a big problem.

What someone should do is pick that same formation at the 1 yrd line and see if this keeps occurring , and if it does post it in the Patch 2 thread. This way it can be fixed.
Haha, lighten up guys. I wasnt defending anything. I realize this shouldn't happen. People take things on here way to seriously sometimes. The post asked a question "ever seen this on sundays" and I answered one word, "yes", because I had. The post didn't say do you defend this happening in Madden.

Wait why am I even bothering explaining this...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »