Home

What are the developers saying?

This is a discussion on What are the developers saying? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-23-2009, 11:06 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: What are the developers saying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
How many times do you need to post this? We get it, you don't think they have passion for the sport that they develop.

It's not a fact, just your opinion.

Time to move on to something else.
Youre right, it is my opinion.

Deal with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 11:46 PM   #26
Rookie

tyreeii's Arena

OVR: 3

I totally understand the problem the devs have at EA. When you work as a dev you have other ppl (who have no real clue what your job entails) telling you abt the features they have dreamed up and how great they would be. They don't think about the work required, they just want you to do it asap.

The problem lies in the fact that everyone has to show their worth, therefore they want to make an impact on the game (their yearly bonus depends on it). Everyone is looking out for his/herself and they don't care about the consumer or the devs. What they care about is the bottom line, $$$.

There was a time when businesses focused on putting out a quality product and they knew the rest would take care of itself. Today businesses are worried about profit first and foremost. The devs will do what they can but they have a budget and they have time allocated to other projects. Yeah it sounds bad, but it is true. We will get something but don't expect the world on a silver platter.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:50 PM   #27
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Ian and his crew took a week off to relax like anyone in the working world does. Give Ian and crew a break. I am sure Adem and Kane are making a list of things that need to be looked at and fixed in the game. But adem will only put the major problems on paper and send that info to Ian so Ian can hopefully fix it for us. Just give them time.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:50 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by adun_79
Lol at your entire post. Everything you said is wrong
now I'm lol @ you. gtfoh, nothing I said was wrong. I've been playing this game for a long time and have been in the community since '02. I've forgot more about Madden than you'll ever know.

Old 08-24-2009, 12:00 AM   #29
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourthreemafia
Youre right, it is my opinion.

Deal with it.
Nah, I'll ignore it because it's an opinion of people you don't know.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:33 AM   #30
Banned

Nintari's Arena

OVR: 11

People who say Tiburon doesn't "love" the NFL or "care" about the game are 100% false. The real reason behind Madden being mediocre is due to the fact that they just aren't very talented. You can't tell a mediocre team to create a great product and poof...it's done.

The fact that they actually studied a 5 year old game for ideas should tell you everything you need to know. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, like I said, I know they love the NFL and put forth all they have every year, but the facts are there in the product.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:50 AM   #31
Rookie

adun_79's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Sticks
now I'm lol @ you. gtfoh, nothing I said was wrong. I've been playing this game for a long time and have been in the community since '02. I've forgot more about Madden than you'll ever know.
Is this your response, gtfo? What else can I say than lol?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 01:16 AM   #32
Banned

OVR: 7

As long as we get some sort of "response" in the near future, I'm satisfied.

They are on vacation, lay off.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »