Home

Old 08-23-2009, 10:13 PM   #1
Pro

CYST2000's Arena

OVR: 16
Packers?

In a game I played the Packers Jersey's were messed up. The Reebok symbol on the right shoulder pad was going vertical not horizontal.

Also I've noticed that more times than any other team it seems that the Packers FG's are blocked. It seems to me that the blocker comes from the gap that Colledge(I think thats how to spell it) occupies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 10:17 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Packers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYST2000
In a game I played the Packers Jersey's were messed up. The Reebok symbol on the right shoulder pad was going vertical not horizontal.

Also I've noticed that more times than any other team it seems that the Packers FG's are blocked. It seems to me that the blocker comes from the gap that Colledge(I think thats how to spell it) occupies.
jersey issue is strange.

also i play (almost exclusively) as the packers and have yet to have a field goal blocked
Old 08-24-2009, 04:00 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 9
The sleeve thing happens when you change a player's jersey sleeves from normal to sleeveless, then the reebok logo goes vertical. Bizarre
Old 08-24-2009, 04:01 AM   #4
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekodinator
The sleeve thing happens when you change a player's jersey sleeves from normal to sleeveless, then the reebok logo goes vertical. Bizarre

Yea I have noticed this as well kinda weird

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 08-24-2009, 09:28 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

i use the packers and i have had about 7 or 8 fieldgoals blocked. The left guard turns completely sideways and lets the pressure through.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 09:34 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

I play exclusively as the Packers and I had 2 or 3 the Block Field Goals straight up the gut. I wonder why some years that Packers lambeau leap and some years they don't. I dont get it! And I would just love to see Donald Driver do his First shoulder shake celebration or Nick Barnett do his swords man celebration.

The crazy thing is some of my blocked field goals were on extra points. NO ONE BLOCKS EXTRA POINTS!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »