Home

Notable Missing Jerseys

This is a discussion on Notable Missing Jerseys within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2009, 04:29 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
Notable Missing Jerseys

Ok i searched and nothing came up so i figured i would start a thread for some answers. Where the hell are the seahawks green alternate jerseys. I mean they were in game, everyone saw the screen of it and video against the jets and if you didn't google it. Could somebody tell me where it is and on top of that where are the afl jerseys for this year I mean you include jersey worn in superbowls but not alternates and jerseys that will be worn this year and the afl alternates the nfl built an entire campaign about i mean i gave you sixty five could i get an answer.

Oh yeah Detroit doesn't wear black jerseys anymore, they were removed along with millen. We would appreciate the removal of those and the painful memories lol

Last edited by DeceptiveBlaze; 08-24-2009 at 04:31 AM. Reason: forgot about my hometown
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 08:23 AM   #2
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Notable Missing Jerseys

Just the black jerserys were painful memories? I don't remember there ever being a non-painful memory when talking about the Lions
Old 08-24-2009, 08:49 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
Just the black jerserys were painful memories? I don't remember there ever being a non-painful memory when talking about the Lions
O-U-C-H
Old 08-24-2009, 08:57 AM   #4
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

That was pretty harsh wasn't it?
Old 08-24-2009, 09:22 AM   #5
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeceptiveBlaze
Ok i searched and nothing came up so i figured i would start a thread for some answers. Where the hell are the seahawks green alternate jerseys. I mean they were in game, everyone saw the screen of it and video against the jets and if you didn't google it. Could somebody tell me where it is and on top of that where are the afl jerseys for this year I mean you include jersey worn in superbowls but not alternates and jerseys that will be worn this year and the afl alternates the nfl built an entire campaign about i mean i gave you sixty five could i get an answer.

Oh yeah Detroit doesn't wear black jerseys anymore, they were removed along with millen. We would appreciate the removal of those and the painful memories lol
The AFL jerseys are coming as DLC down the road.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 09:34 AM   #6
Rookie

Leftygroove's Arena

OVR: 4

Unforgivable omissions for the Browns:

1. The late 50's throwback they've worn in game for the last 2 seasons. Why do they include the "60's" Browns throwback when it's practically identical to the current jerseys and hasn't actually been worn in a very long time (I'm thinking mid 90's?).

2. The orange pants: love them or hate them, these are iconic. Again, these have been worn on the field in the last 5 years and have a huge cult following. Plus, these were in the original Xbox games.

3. The brown pants: even though they've yet to see regular season action, they've worn them for the last two years during preseason. I don't care for them, but still, they might be a neat look.

I just hate it that Browns fans are left with such a limited selection when it comes to uniform looks, especially with this years inclusion of the "editing uniforms" function. There's no room to be creative at all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jlew02.jpg (42.6 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg Brian_Sipe_best(1).jpg (23.3 KB, 111 views)
Old 08-24-2009, 10:55 AM   #7
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

I wish they would add these Bills jersey's in the game.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bills1.jpg (122.3 KB, 97 views)

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 08-24-2009, 11:37 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
BARRY SANDERS is a non-painful memory... hmm... come to think of it, new england sucked big time before they won 3 super bowls in 4 years, but nobody gives you hell about that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »