Home

Please Help

This is a discussion on Please Help within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2009, 01:11 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Please Help

Is there anyway to play online with modified rosters and/or created players witout doing a 32 team franchise? I have a few friends that are trying to continue with a league we started years ago but live too far away to play each other offline. We only want to play each other, not a 16 game schedule and a bunch of computer teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 01:20 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Please Help

I don't think so. If you don't want to have a bunch of computer controlled teams in your league, then you'll have to set up the league manually outside of the game, and just use the unranked multiplayer matches to play your games.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:24 PM   #3
Rookie

Kodos's Arena

OVR: 5

You might be better off creating your league in NCAA 2010 with Teambuilder. Shorter schedule, and you could choose a league that has a conference championship for the "Super Bowl".
Old 08-25-2009, 03:25 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by msteelers
I don't think so. If you don't want to have a bunch of computer controlled teams in your league, then you'll have to set up the league manually outside of the game, and just use the unranked multiplayer matches to play your games.
Can you use teams with edited rosters in unranked multiplayer matches, and if so how?
Old 08-25-2009, 03:42 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by samoht
Can you use teams with edited rosters in unranked multiplayer matches, and if so how?
I think the answer is no, since you can't do that in the other online modes.

You wouldn't be able to play with edited rosters online anyway, as unless I'm mistaken Online Franchises uses the rosters from EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 04:41 PM   #6
Rookie

I noticed that you can push the 'y' button to load a crated team when playing an unranked game online, but how do you edit the rosters for a created team before you load them up. I created one, it put a bunch of generics on there and I can't find a way to change it.
Old 08-25-2009, 04:47 PM   #7
Rookie

Never Mind, I found it under team type if you scroll down far enough it lets you pick each player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »