Home

All Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on All Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2009, 03:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
All Madden Sliders

Just wondering if anyone has any sliders for All Madden. I've played 3 seasons and have been tweaking them along the way. I play on normal speed and have the speed threshold set at 15. I may continue to lower it since linebackers still have an uncanny ability to stay with 95 plus speed WR's for too long. I want to be able to take advantage of speed mismatches. I consider myself an above average player but winning is really tough.

I've gone through all of the slider threads but there doesn't seem to be any sliders for All Madden.

Just curious if anyone has any sliders they want to share.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 03:47 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

z Revis's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: All Madden Sliders

Sliders are a custom set. You can't adjust All Madden or All Pro sliders. Those difficulties are just a default setting, you can't adjust them. If you want sliders, you have to use the custom option and make your own sliders.
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Old 08-25-2009, 03:52 PM   #3
Rookie

Well, you can't adjust the Human sliders, but all of the CPU sliders can be adjusted, since I've been doing so.

Just curious if anyone else is doing the same thing.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:56 PM   #4
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

^i tried playing on all madden and just adjusting the cpu sliders, but I'm sticking with my custom sliders. I think I found a great slider set up for my playstyle.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:57 PM   #5
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by packattack1996
Well, you can't adjust the Human sliders,.

YES YOU CAN.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 04:00 PM   #6
Rookie

I've looked everywhere to adjust the human sliders but to no avail, I was only able to tweak the CPU sliders on All Madden. How do you do it?? I play PS3
Old 08-25-2009, 04:08 PM   #7

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by packattack1996
I've looked everywhere to adjust the human sliders but to no avail, I was only able to tweak the CPU sliders on All Madden. How do you do it?? I play PS3
You can't.

Best you can do is go to custom sliders, and just set everything at 15, which is where they are set for all madden. From there you can adjust to your liking, but it isn't likely that everything stays at 15, which is why when you are in the slider section, no one refers to them as custom all madden sliders.

I do wish that users would state what base they started from, if they did at all. That would make it easier for some to find good sliders for them.

It probably would have been easier for JMD to explain that instead of just telling you that you can.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »