Home

Testing NCAA Imported Draft Classes and the Effect Steriod Progression has on Madden.

This is a discussion on Testing NCAA Imported Draft Classes and the Effect Steriod Progression has on Madden. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2009, 12:50 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 38
Re: Testing NCAA Imported Draft Classes and the Effect Steriod Progression has on Mad

hitstreak31: Dan LeFevour is projected: undrafted. He was taken in the 7th round pick 220 by the Patriots. His overall is 45, 54 short accuracy, 67 mid accuracy and 42 deep accuracy.

2009 Draft Review.

- 3 of the 32 teams first rounder was not their best value.

- Sam Bradford has the same potential, Tebow's changed and so did McCoy's.

- Highest overall was 85.

Conclusion: I am almost sure potential is not set in stone. On the other hand, when it does change, it does not change drastically.

Last edited by DerkontheOS; 08-26-2009 at 01:13 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:56 AM   #10
MVP

hitstreak13's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Testing NCAA Imported Draft Classes and the Effect Steriod Progression has on Mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkontheOS
hitstreak31: Dan LeFevour is projected: undrafted. He was taken in the 7th round pick 220 by the Patriots.
- 3 of the 32 teams first rounder was not their best value.
Thats interesting. Someone just mentioned that it is random but Eric Berry always gets screwed even when I re-load the draft class. Also, LeFavour always seems to go between 5th-7th so I dont think its random. Then again, I edit players like crazy on NCAA 10 so I can get good and realistic draft classes (i.e. Eric Berry being a def. 1st rounder).
Old 08-26-2009, 01:15 AM   #11
MVP

Just put all the Coach passing sliders to 100 and Matt Ryan threw for 71 touchdowns, 21 interceptions and 7,000 plus yards. I'm going to try running sliders next. Also, no back had over 1,000 yards rushing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 01:22 AM   #12
MVP

hitstreak13's Arena

Quote:
Just put all the Coach passing sliders to 100 and Matt Ryan threw for 71 touchdowns, 21 interceptions and 7,000 plus yards. I'm going to try running sliders next. Also, no back had over 1,000 yards rushing.
Dang those numbers are insane! I adjust the sliders only in NCAA, but I wouldnt do it in Madden.

I bet 10-15 RB's will have 2000+ rushing yards.

And 85 OVR as the top player drafted isn't too shabby imo. Last year, there were like 5 in the first round alone.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:23 AM   #13
MVP

2010 Draft Review.

- 4 out of 32 teams first rounders was not their best value.

- 2nd year in a row that the Heisman winner was not selected in the 1st round or 2nd.

- Highest overall is 86.

Last edited by DerkontheOS; 08-26-2009 at 01:36 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:25 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitstreak13
Dang those numbers are insane! I adjust the sliders only in NCAA, but I wouldnt do it in Madden.

I bet 10-15 RB's will have 2000+ rushing yards.

And 85 OVR as the top player drafted isn't too shabby imo. Last year, there were like 5 in the first round alone.
Maybe I could find a way to fix RB touchdowns.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:38 AM   #15
MVP

hitstreak13's Arena

Quote:
2010 Draft Review.

- 4 out of 32 teams first rounders was not their best value.

- 2nd year in a row that the Heisman winner was not selected in the 1st round or 2nd.
I remember in Madden 07 (PS2) I had like 4 Heismans winners in a row who where drafted in the 4th round or later. Come to think of it, Madden 07 on PS2 had the best draft logic. The fact that player roles were present, CPU controlled teams would not draft a QB if it drafted one the year ealier (because he would have the role "1st round pick" and "QB of the future).

Anyways, sorry about that and back on topic. Glad my Titans won the Super Bowl . Let me know what round Eric Berry goes on yours (he went 7th on mine yr.1)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 01:43 AM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitstreak13
I remember in Madden 07 (PS2) I had like 4 Heismans winners in a row who where drafted in the 4th round or later. Come to think of it, Madden 07 on PS2 had the best draft logic. The fact that player roles were present, CPU controlled teams would not draft a QB if it drafted one the year ealier (because he would have the role "1st round pick" and "QB of the future).

Anyways, sorry about that and back on topic. Glad my Titans won the Super Bowl . Let me know what round Eric Berry goes on yours (he went 7th on mine yr.1)
Alright will do, after I get food will NCAA is simming. The one thing is I didn't look for him in the draft recap and I think he is a senior, or junior, so I won't be able to tell you what round he was drafted in. Although, I can tell you his overall.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »