Home

Franchise questions

This is a discussion on Franchise questions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2009, 11:46 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 12
Franchise questions

When I go into player management what does the (+5) mean next a all of my player's awareness? I suppose its an added 5 points of awareness but where do they come from, also my HBs are getting (+5) in the Trucking department. Another thing I see that under coach stats they give you an over all rating (my is 100) so does this actually mean anything?

*Actual time may vary.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 12:07 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 38
Re: Franchise questions

I haven't yet figured this out, but my guess is no, the coaches overall does not effect anything.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:18 AM   #3
Pro

Ok thanks, any idea on why my players are getting boosts on their awareness? And how can I pick what gets boosted?

*Actual time may vary.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:21 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 15

Actually your coaches do have effects on your players IF your coaches have those bonuses. Your offensive coordinator might have bonuses to awareness but you can't see that until the offseason where you look at the hire/fire screen of your coaches, etc.

So while your HC might not give you AWR, your offensive coord might. You won't know till offseason.

When you need to fire or hire a new coach or coordinator, you can see what bonuses they give at the top of the screen. Again this is only in the offseason front office period.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:23 AM   #5
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelysk
Ok thanks, any idea on why my players are getting boosts on their awareness? And how can I pick what gets boosted?
Those should be boosts from your coaching staff. Many coaches offer certain boosts to various ratings. It makes sense to get such a good awareness boost from Bill B. (aka NE Head Coach) or one of the other NE coaches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2009, 12:25 AM   #6
Pro

Ah ok, thanks fellas, that answered my questions.

Cheers!

*Actual time may vary.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »