Home

Since EA is going to add the AFL Legency Unis and the Seahawks Lime Green Unis!

This is a discussion on Since EA is going to add the AFL Legency Unis and the Seahawks Lime Green Unis! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2009, 08:38 PM   #1
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Since EA is going to add the AFL Legency Unis and the Seahawks Lime Green Unis!

Since its been comfrimed at some point this year by pastapadre that EA Is not only going to fix the 49ers helmet color but add he AFL Legency Throwbacks and the Seahawks Lime Green Alt

when adding in these unforms why not add in the chargers powder blue alternate uniform that was in madden 08 and 09 that is missing in madden 10

look i hate the chargers as i am a chiefs fan but when it comes to madden i like having all teams alt uniforms and throwbacks as well as there home and away as its add to the realisem

and i know alot of chargers fans are not happy this is missing and i dont blame em now i know they cant add or fix every uniform so i prolly wont bother but i think oitside of the chargers power blue alt every other NFL Team has theres in madden unless i am missing it somewhere

but there really is no excuse for the chargers powder blue uniform to be missingi in madden 10 as it was in the last two versions of madden

so if EA See this before they officially add the lime green seahawks alternate and the afl legency uniforms along with the 49ers helmet color fix can you guys at EA atleast take the time to throw in the chagers powder blue alternate

and no i dont mean the 1970 version which is already in the game i am talking about the new redeigned one the was in madden 08 and 09 that is the one that is missing so can you please add it in as well

and if ya can add a bonus make the rams gold pants the defualt home pants and the seahawks blue on blue defult home and add the browns orange or brown pants if not its no biggy as

i already have them as defult home in the uniform editor but it kinda weird have two home jerseys

but the chargers power blue is more importent then those others i listed but if ya could add them great but the powder blue uniform is a must to be added with the afl uniforms and seahawks lime green uni thanks

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 08-27-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2009, 09:39 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Since EA is going to add the AFL Legency Unis and the Seahawks Lime Green Unis!

I'm actually looking forward to seeing them play with those lime green jerseys... I'm not a big fan of our current all blue gear. Anyways glad to hear EA is putting those into the game.

Go Hawks!
Old 08-27-2009, 09:41 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Since EA is going to add the AFL Legency Unis and the Seahawks Lime Green Unis!

I didnt know they were adding those greens back. That is awesome!
Old 08-27-2009, 09:51 PM   #4
MVP

judgejudy's Arena

As much as I'd love to see the powder blues, I'd really like to see them actually get the bolts on the shoulders right, or at least detailed. I don't get how the pants look great, but the shoulders look like smudgy disaster.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:14 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

yes! a smudge free shoulder bolt, might make up for the absence of the new powder blue jerseys, but you should still put those in because if it's in the game...well...you know the rest...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2009, 11:06 PM   #6
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

OVR: 22

Actually called "rave green" . Not trying to nitpick but its the same as the Sounders and thats what they say during their games.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:19 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 15

I think I just went blind.
Old 08-27-2009, 11:38 PM   #8
MVP

judgejudy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliball
I think I just went blind.
idle hands spend time at the genitals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »