Home

Did U Start A Franchise Or Are You Waiting?

This is a discussion on Did U Start A Franchise Or Are You Waiting? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2009, 09:54 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: Did U Start A Franchise Or Are You Waiting?

I've started already, keeping up with the real NFL. I play the Titans this week in preseason. My Browns record is currently 1-1.

But yeah, if a patch, roster update, whatever comes, I'll start over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2009, 10:02 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 2

I have started it with the Texans. I am currently 5-4. I am using custom sliders and have to tweak them a bit every few games. But it has been pretty nice. Some games I can run all over others I go 12 carries for 12 yards. Some games the CPU goes for 18 carries for 150 (Gore) and others are 18 for 34 yrds (Addai) also 7 of my 9 games have been within 4 points. I lost to the effin bengals in OT! My rushing stats are a bit much. Slaton has 1000 yards already. So I will probably do this and scouting until a patch for the TD glitch bc that is annoying. Every week the player of the week is a QB with 400 yrds and 4 tds.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:51 PM   #27
Pro

Jump's Arena

OVR: 12

I've started one, but I'll restart when the opening day rosters and the 1st patch arrive.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:57 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 14

Waiting for a patch to at least fix the holding problem on kicks, and hopefully fix the pass rush for human controlled defenses (but i doubt it).

I currently play test franchises to try and tweak sliders but no joy on finding a premanent set yet ... first patch and openign day rosters is really what I'm waiting on.

Sure wish EA would pop in and give us some patch info, at least a potential release date?
Old 08-29-2009, 12:16 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CubsNBroncos
Waiting on the first patch and final rosters before I start mine. This is the first year since Madden 05 that I'm actually looking forward to doing a franchise. Madden 10 is a huge improvement over past iterations, and I'm looking forward to building my BRONCOS back up to respectability. Only in Madden can one do that!
Only in Madden

PSN: Gorilla-bob-Mac
Old 08-29-2009, 01:24 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 5

I started my Lions franchise already.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:28 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdawesome
I am waiting for a patch to be released to fix the TD stat glitch. Otherwise, I would have started already. It concerns me that this issue wasn't addressed before release of the game, since it is so glaring. This causes me to believe that they were aware of the glitch; discovered there wasn't anything that could be done about it, and shipped the game as it was.

With a glitch this obvious, I'm sure they would have just adjusted it once it was discovered. I don't feel it's something they can fix with a simple patch, to be honest ... which scares me. The main reason I play Madden is because of the Franchise Mode, and currently Franchise is broken due to this glitch. If it's not fixed, I don't see a point in keeping the game, and will more than likely return it. How can you play Franchise mode when it doesn't produce accurate stats? That's the whole driving force behind Franchise.

I dont know is it just me but im gettin realistic stats in every cateorory exept tackles. RB's in my franchise are getting 8 jus like in the NFL. some of them have 12+. D-Line are gettin 10+ sacks and so are some linebackers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2009, 01:29 AM   #32
Banned

Lord Deadly's Arena

OVR: 1

I actually can't get started with my franchise until gamefly sends me ncaa 10 so that I can get some draft classes to upload. Still waiting...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »