Home

F that Nano Crap

This is a discussion on F that Nano Crap within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2009, 02:24 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: F that Nano Crap

it is nearly imporsible to get out of nano blitz in madden 10 because of the automatic drop back. n
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2009, 03:30 PM   #26
Pro

What the h*ll are some of u guys talking about...there are NO nanos in 10 from what I have seen. Just overloads....No blitz needs just 3 people rushing...Who ever told u that is slow.....That is just a sim gammer excuse...

ALL NANOs (overloads) need atleast 4 guys blitzing.... AT LEAST

All u need to do to defend 80% of them is slide protect to the side they are blitzing to.....And as I said they need at lest 4 guys blitzing but MOST "NANOs" bring 6 ...... Do the math.... I'll wait.......... You have 5 blockers for 6 guys hmmmmm what is going to happen...... 1 guys will come free.....

SOOOOOO U need to keep 1 more person in to block (I perfer a RB over a TE...for A gap)

There u go....If u block 1 guy+ slide protect u will beat 95% of the nanos out there......

And oh wait i didnt touch on this...... If they bring 6 that meens that they have 5 in coverage.....

VS man u need drags and slants..... u know quick developing routes

VS zone.........Do you even need me to say this......If they bring 6 that meens that they have 5 playing zone....U dont need to be a smart guy to know that the gaps in between the zones will be huge... If they are stupid enough to run a 3 high (cover 3 based) nano they will be carved up by me...Most of the time these nanos wont have flat defenders

If they are smart they will run a 2 high (cvr 2 based) nano that protects the flats..... but that will leave the middle weak.....

There u go nano beating 101 by a player that is 27-3 online ( I started 0-2 online..do the math...lol)

Some will call using nanos cheesing but it isnt...there are NO 3 man nanos in madden.....There are prob 3, 4 man nanos (I havent found any yet) but those are shut down by slide protection.....There are 5 man nanos (overloads) and they are shut down by slide protection...maybe u will need 1 extra blocker..... 6 man nanos you will need an xtra blocker. Maybe slide protection as well. But 2 xtra blockers shuts it down

And if u getr sacked by someone bringing 7 u need to stop playing the game now.....
Old 08-30-2009, 06:04 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ka8M...eature=related

Once again, you really dont have to bring much pressure to Nano.

And to JJ, Nanos are against the rules of Gamestop tournament, although its hard to prove. In Round 3 where officials actually have a clue, they are supposed to DQ you right away.

Yesterday they said anyone in round 3 who even had an illegal motion was to be DQ immediatly.

So good luck bringin that cheese.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:07 PM   #28
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsuperfly66

And to JJ, Nanos are against the rules of Gamestop tournament, although its hard to prove. In Round 3 where officials actually have a clue, they are supposed to DQ you right away.

Yesterday they said anyone in round 3 who even had an illegal motion was to be DQ immediatly.

look at the vid it is a 4 man blitz.....I havent seen really any of these (look at my post above) but it is super easy to see what he was trying to do....And if u dont slide protect that is your own fault....

But if no nano blitzing was in the rules of the GS tourny then you have a reason to be mad but dont blame the loss on that.....
Old 08-30-2009, 07:10 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4

In trying to replicate this it's not something the defense can do very quickly, you need to the positions player manually and it's not that easy to quickly move the players to pull this off. If you rush to the line of scrimmage and quick snap it might not be enough time for the defense. Of course that means no time for you to read a defense or make any hot route or blocking adjustments.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:14 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsuperfly66

get out of here...i read the rules. nothing mentions nano blitzing. so you're saying i'm not going to be allowed to manually position my defenders to blitz where i want?

Old 08-30-2009, 07:42 PM   #31
MVP

lnin0's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by i3man
In trying to replicate this it's not something the defense can do very quickly, you need to the positions player manually and it's not that easy to quickly move the players to pull this off. If you rush to the line of scrimmage and quick snap it might not be enough time for the defense. Of course that means no time for you to read a defense or make any hot route or blocking adjustments.
What button is rush to the line of scrimmage from the huddle?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2009, 10:06 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Sticks
get out of here...i read the rules. nothing mentions nano blitzing. so you're saying i'm not going to be allowed to manually position my defenders to blitz where i want?
Pretty sure I read on rules present that you were not allowed to manually move defensive linemen in an effort to exploit opposing ai.

Its not my fault your not good enough without abusing a known glitch.

To those saying its easy to defeat, on the round of the tournament I was in, quarter length was 2 minutes. Therefore, all it takes is one nano blitz in first quarter into mistake and dude can hold ball until halftime.

If your not truly looking for it, its hard to read. Usually when I come up to the line, I'm adjusting my hot routes and looking to potentially audible, not staring at his line looking to see if hes getting ready to Nano.

T

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »