Home

Panthers uniform problem...

This is a discussion on Panthers uniform problem... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2009, 08:43 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Panthers uniform problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
Honestly, with the way the graphics in this game are, I'm not sure if they could fix that. I think you'd have to have 2 different jerseys to properly replicate that, and I don't think the game allows that.

Personally I think the NFL needs to bring back the old 3/4 long sleeves anyway. Proper sleeve stripes look much cooler than the stupid cut-off half stripe things they have now.
That's true, they would basically need an alternate jersey to get this done, but if you think about it the Panthers have no "retro" jersey so you would think they could squeeze this in and then build logic that when you selected "sleeveless" it would substitute the default jersey pattern with this jersey pattern.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:11 AM   #18
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
Honestly, with the way the graphics in this game are, I'm not sure if they could fix that. I think you'd have to have 2 different jerseys to properly replicate that, and I don't think the game allows that.

Personally I think the NFL needs to bring back the old 3/4 long sleeves anyway. Proper sleeve stripes look much cooler than the stupid cut-off half stripe things they have now.
I don't think there's any question if alt jerseys for no-sleeve players "can" be done... I'm sure it can. The question is will it be done? It's sad because every year there is some sort of glitch in the Panthers uniforms... makes it tough when you're a die-hard Panthers fan AND a die-hard Madden fan.... It's got to the point where I can't look past it anymore, so I'm starting a franchise with another team.

Last edited by CatMan72; 08-31-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:17 AM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
the quality control guy is michael young. I can understand being a die hard fan, butt i can pretty sure this is very low on his list of uniform issues.
Yup, per the official specs, the Panthers uniforms are accurate unlike some other teams - but they are not the uniforms I see on Sunday...

IMMERSION -1
Old 09-02-2009, 03:22 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
the quality control guy is michael young. I can understand being a die hard fan, butt i can pretty sure this is very low on his list of uniform issues.
It's pretty sad that your average gamer can do this guy's job better than he can.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:00 AM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarface scotty
It's pretty sad that your average gamer can do this guy's job better than he can.
Yup, you'd think uniforms are the one thing they could nail every year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2009, 09:36 AM   #22
Pro

If nothing else, it would be nice for Ian or someone on the team at EA to acknowledge this and tell me it's somewhere on their list of things to do something about someday... LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »