Home

2 Sets Of R3 stick Pass Rush Moves?

This is a discussion on 2 Sets Of R3 stick Pass Rush Moves? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-29-2009, 09:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
2 Sets Of R3 stick Pass Rush Moves?

While in practice I think I came across what might be two different sets of analog stick pass rush moves
I was using a OLB(jason Taylor)I somewhat tested this with a DL man but mostly was with OLB.

I'll call one set the pre-engaged set & the engaged set,

Pre-Engaged:
before the snap I would "NOT" press any triggers or buttons at the snap I would "only" rush at the OT's outside shoulder again no speed buttons simply L3
Now just before the rusher would engage with the Olineman I would flick the R3 stick in any direction(yes it might matter what move you engage but I seemed to get results with all different directions) then once the OLB cleared the blocker I would speed rush L3 and dive at the QB sometimes I would jump in his face.

Engaged:
The next set is a little more difficult to get sacks with but I was able to execute the "swim" move that I couldnt get with the pre-engaged set, so I would run right at the OT once contact was made I would then flick R3 again any direction for the different move, I didnt seem to get as much pressure this way.
However I tinkered with a double move by in which I would make contact with the OL then flick once in a direction then immediately in another direction and had some sucsess.

Well let me know if you have more to add, Im not claiming any great results just a little better pressure.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »