Home

Buddy's M10 reaction - unreal

This is a discussion on Buddy's M10 reaction - unreal within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 10:34 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Buddy's M10 reaction - unreal

actually fail on many accounts...

I've been on OS quite a while, but I realized I'd accidentally made my username my email address. So in the interests of spam prevention I ditched it and started another cause I couldn't find an option to change my username. I used to be owlslive.....

but ANYWAY.

Seriously, if you don't like to read people's complaints about Madden, you probably should find a new hobby besides reading OS boards.

But the point is, it ain't just the OS kids who are wondering what this games' problem is. EA can keep putting out games like this as long as its just the message board kids who make up .0000X percent of the people who buy the game who are complaining. But now the issues are so glaring that it's gone beyond that. And the 09 and 10 sales numbers agree. (of course there's a million other variables but you have to assume that the patch-tastic ness of the last 3 maddens has cost EA sales).

I don't have too much of an ax to grind because I didn't buy the game. But the continuing "vacation" of Ian & Co. is becoming increasingly awkward. They're super attentive to the needs of the community. Until they get your money.

Edit: I suppose my not-so-hidden agenda is the desire to play an NFL game that isn't a mess. Totally out of line, I know.

Last edited by BigMacMcChicken; 08-30-2009 at 10:35 PM. Reason: one more thought
Old 08-30-2009, 10:45 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 24

It's just that nobody cares what your buddy (whom nobody here knows) thinks of the game.

The way you worded your post, sounds like we should all drop Madden because your bud thinks it s*cks.

I'm having a blast with this installment. But to each their own...
Old 08-30-2009, 10:55 PM   #19
CSL
Pro

OVR: 8

The pop up doesn't happen that often.

I've had the holding penalty thing happen to me once, seen it happen twice to the comp as well (This will be patched)

Yeah, you get the occasional animation glitch. This happens with most games. Doesn't at all affect gameplay, just something else to whine about.

I've accidently challenged a play once because of where it's located. I didn't do it again because I have this wonderful invention called 'a memory'.

Only once in the history of Madden have I had a franchise corrupted and that was about 3 years ago due to me accidently turning off the PS2 whilst it was saving.

Some people will never be happy and it's always those that fill up the forums.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:58 PM   #20

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacMcChicken
Pun intended?

Since you have been here "awhile" you know then by reading the TOS that the reason there was no option to change your username is because the only way to do it is to donate.

Creating a second account and having two accounts is against the TOS that you have now agreed to twice and can result in being banned.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:59 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

closed. (witty comment)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2009, 11:05 PM   #22
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

don't feed the trolls.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:22 PM   #23
Pro

parrothead's Arena

OVR: 9

At 80 yards were they going for two, or still trying to kick the PAT?
Old 08-30-2009, 11:25 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacMcChicken

I've been on OS quite a while, but I realized I'd accidentally made my username my email address. So in the interests of spam prevention I ditched it and started another cause I couldn't find an option to change my username. I used to be owlslive.....

snip!
Then why don't you post as that anymore? I'm curious. And my point was that your thread isn't needed because there are already several threads on this very topic.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »