Home

for the love of god

This is a discussion on for the love of god within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
for the love of god

ya mind speeding up the game speed ONLINE?

year in and year out must EA servers always freeze up soon as the RB takes the hand off TIPPING your hand to your online opponet

question: how can a DB backpadel and run forward to swat the ball away.....AT THE SAME TIME?

AND why do they run as if theyre in straight jackets

EA do you really really think us older gamers are really really interested in handwarmers....com'on SERIOUSLY

ALMOST FORGOT: how am i suppose to check what the D is doing AND make my adjustments and or change the play if i only have 8 seconds to get to the line and snap the ball...com'on SERIOUSLY?

howcome i cant have multiple players go in motion like they do in REAL LIFE?

WHY is brandon jacobs sooo slow? why is the GIANTS o-line garbage in madden YET they have 2-3 probowl linemen... is it because of PLAXICO? why does the GIANTS have a poor special teams rating even though they have the best punter of ALL TIMES, and 'TYREE' is the best GUNNER in NFL...WHY DOESNT THE PLAYERS FEET AND GROUND NOT SEEM TO SYNC UP WITH EACHOTHER as if they're roller skating? are we ever gonna see a quantum leap in collision detection and physics? its too much MORTAL COMBAT teleporting from the DB's to be REALISTIC..

get it fuk'n right

Last edited by NONREALISTIC; 08-31-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2009, 12:13 PM   #2
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: for the love of god

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONREALISTIC
ya mind speeding up the game speed ONLINE?

year in and year out must EA servers always freeze up soon as the RB takes the hand off TIPPING your hand to your online opponet

question: how can a DB backpadel and run forward to swat the ball away.....AT THE SAME TIME?

AND why do they run as if theyre in straight jackets

EA do you really really think us older gamers are really really interested in handwarmers....com'on SERIOUSLY

ALMOST FORGOT: how am i suppose to check what the D is doing AND make my adjustments and or change the play if i only have 8 seconds to get to the line and snap the ball...com'on SERIOUSLY?

howcome i cant have multiple players go in motion like they do in REAL LIFE?
Call your plays faster?

You get a MINIMUM of 12 seconds at the line. If you take less than 13 seconds to call your play, you'll have more than that.

...and having multiple players in motion at the same time is an illegal procedure penalty.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:19 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
Call your plays faster?

You get a MINIMUM of 12 seconds at the line. If you take less than 13 seconds to call your play, you'll have more than that.

...and having multiple players in motion at the same time is an illegal procedure penalty.

at the same time yes BUT you can have more than one player go in motion, after the other is set

get it fuk'n right
Old 08-31-2009, 12:19 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

N Y doez dis game half all dem adz in it lol
Old 08-31-2009, 12:23 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by slappybrown
N Y doez dis game half all dem adz in it lol
New York does [in?] this game; half [of?] all the ads [are?] in it, ha-ha...

That's what I'm reading here, and now please, try it once more in "makes sense" language.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2009, 12:23 PM   #6
Rookie

how come 75% of the plays ON EITHER SIDE are ineffective?

get it fuk'n right
Old 08-31-2009, 12:44 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 9

You typed Mortal Kombat wrong, its Kombat, with a K, not a C.
Old 08-31-2009, 12:51 PM   #8
MVP

adice15's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
New York does [in?] this game; half [of?] all the ads [are?] in it, ha-ha...

That's what I'm reading here, and now please, try it once more in "makes sense" language.
and why does this game have all them ads in it lol

not that hard to read if you think for a second but i agree type where more people can read it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »