Home

Just played the 3rd ranked person on PS3

This is a discussion on Just played the 3rd ranked person on PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2009, 06:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Just played the 3rd ranked person on PS3

I was 45-13 online before the game and wound up losing 35-3. His D wasn't that great. I drove down the field easily my 1st drive until Leon Washington fumbled after getting a 1st down. He wound up returning it for a TD and I was losing 7-0. I ran all over him. He played zone all day. He tried to nano blitz with the safety by running in circles then charging the o-line. It didn't really work. I wound up kicking a FG to make it 7-3 on my next drive. I only scored 3 pts because I was forced to throw into his zones. If you can keep the game close against this guy you can run the ball and have a chance. But good luck stopping his one play...

His offense was one play. It's pretty much unstoppable. I won't say it because I don't want the entire madden community reading it and then perfecting it. It's a pretty easy play to perfect. The guy was nice enough to send me a message when I asked what play he did. I tried it in practice and had success. I still won't be using it very much because it's kind of cheap but it works.

I was just wondering if anyone has played any of the top ranked people and that person wound up being a fair player without cheesing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2009, 06:05 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Just played the 3rd ranked person on PS3

you will never see someone playing chease free if they are a top ranked player ONLINE= Chease
Old 09-01-2009, 06:06 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 25
Re: Just played the 3rd ranked person on PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightnreyes
I was 45-13 online before the game and wound up losing 35-3. His D wasn't that great. I drove down the field easily my 1st drive until Leon Washington fumbled after getting a 1st down. He wound up returning it for a TD and I was losing 7-0. I ran all over him. He played zone all day. He tried to nano blitz with the safety by running in circles then charging the o-line. It didn't really work. I wound up kicking a FG to make it 7-3 on my next drive. I only scored 3 pts because I was forced to throw into his zones. If you can keep the game close against this guy you can run the ball and have a chance. But good luck stopping his one play...

His offense was one play. It's pretty much unstoppable. I won't say it because I don't want the entire madden community reading it and then perfecting it. It's a pretty easy play to perfect. The guy was nice enough to send me a message when I asked what play he did. I tried it in practice and had success. I still won't be using it very much because it's kind of cheap but it works.

I was just wondering if anyone has played any of the top ranked people and that person wound up being a fair player without cheesing.
NOPE...Never played a HIGH ranked person who was str8 up.....NEVER.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »