Home

Any response about anything yet?

This is a discussion on Any response about anything yet? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2009, 09:33 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Any response about anything yet?

They're going to do a patch guys. Let's just give them some time to get it right. I'd rather they take the extra time and make sure that they truly fix issues, than to rush something out that makes it worse. However, I completely understand everyone just wanting to know what is going on. A simple "We're working on it" does wonders to quell the masses like they said earlier today. It is our responsibility as consumers to continue voicing our opinions, but let's just take a deep breath for right now. If in another month we still haven't heard anything, it's more legitimate to complain. Let's just enjoy what we have so far.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:42 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 13

Okay they probably had to work their asses off to get the game "finished" and out on time. I think they deserve a little time off after that. Of course the game isn't really finished. It never is when it's released. If there hasn't been any news by the start of the NFL regular season then it's time to start worrying. Until then everyone should just enjoy the game as is and compile lists of things that need to be changed/improved. Patience..
Old 09-01-2009, 09:49 PM   #19
Rookie

barats's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeciialJ
They're going to do a patch guys. Let's just give them some time to get it right. I'd rather they take the extra time and make sure that they truly fix issues, than to rush something out that makes it worse. However, I completely understand everyone just wanting to know what is going on. A simple "We're working on it" does wonders to quell the masses like they said earlier today. It is our responsibility as consumers to continue voicing our opinions, but let's just take a deep breath for right now. If in another month we still haven't heard anything, it's more legitimate to complain. Let's just enjoy what we have so far.
I'd rather them actually make the game the best they can out the package. And if this is the best their team can do, then demote them to I don't know, the lowest sport game EA makes. And if this is not the best they can do and they just don't care because they know Madden will sell, then to hell with them.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:02 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by barats
I'd rather them actually make the game the best they can out the package. And if this is the best their team can do, then demote them to I don't know, the lowest sport game EA makes. And if this is not the best they can do and they just don't care because they know Madden will sell, then to hell with them.
You are absolutely right. I wish they would release the perfect game too. However, they didn't, and they haven't, and they probably won't. They released a fun game. I enjoy it. I am thankful that they can patch some issues which will make it more enjoyable. But it's still a game, and I have fun playing. We aren't in their shoes and don't know exactly what bureaucracy the developers are dealing with. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt on getting these updates to us.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:06 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argooos
Okay they probably had to work their asses off to get the game "finished" and out on time. I think they deserve a little time off after that. Of course the game isn't really finished. It never is when it's released. If there hasn't been any news by the start of the NFL regular season then it's time to start worrying. Until then everyone should just enjoy the game as is and compile lists of things that need to be changed/improved. Patience..
I could be mistaken, but I think most of these guys are finished with work after the game goes gold, a month or so before it's released. By my count, that would've been about 7 weeks or so ago.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2009, 10:13 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 13

Okay if that's the case then that's a pretty long break

I still think there's no need to panic until the regular season starts.
Old 09-01-2009, 10:15 PM   #23
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Does anyone read the first page anymore or just randomly click the quote or submit reply button. No need to answer that, I already know the outcome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ian_Cummings_EA

Great post - thanks Mr. Vaccaro.

As someone stated above, we've basically just been on vacation. We're working on blogs now (videos included) to release soon, so I'll try to incorporate answers to these as well.

We'll get back here on the forums more regularly in due time...we all are just recovering a bit still
Old 09-01-2009, 10:22 PM   #24
Rookie

permanent1's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argooos
Okay if that's the case then that's a pretty long break

I still think there's no need to panic until the regular season starts.
Not trying to be rude here just curious as to what fixing bugs has to do with waiting for the season to start?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »