Home

Official Madden Gripe Thread #2

This is a discussion on Official Madden Gripe Thread #2 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2009, 11:40 AM   #1
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Official Madden Gripe Thread #2

This thread is solely for gripes/issues about Madden. While this thread is for users who want to complain about an aspect of the game, we will not tolerate any trolling, cosntant complaints from people who have not played the game or any baseless complaints. This thread is for people who have played the game and have a complaint about any aspect of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 11:43 AM   #2
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Official Madden Gripe Thread #2

I played the game at Gamestop, I guess I don't have proof that I played it, but am I allowed to post here? Is it against the TOS for me to post in threads about games I don't own? Is a rental good enough?

I keep most of my posts pretty clean and try to provide meaningful feedback, but I thought the gripe thread would allow me to vent a little more than a typical thread.

I have many complaints and would like to gripe. Thank you.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:46 AM   #3
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
I played the game at Gamestop, I guess I don't have proof that I played it, but am I allowed to post here? Is it against the TOS for me to post in threads about games I don't own? Is a rental good enough?

I keep most of my posts pretty clean and try to provide meaningful feedback, but I thought the gripe thread would allow me to vent a little more than a typical thread.

As long as youve played the game. With that said, there is no more leeway here than there is in a regular forum. You go overboard and you will receive an infraction.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:49 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois

You do not own the game and playing int at gamestop does not provide you with the facts about the complete package and experience. Since your biggest gripe was about injured reserve then that is it. You said your peace now move along.You post more in the gripe thread then most and you dont have the game.Nothing wrong with not liking a game. But you act like EA took your lunch money.Write them a letter or send them an e-mail.But you just want to throw dirt on the matter and you do not have the game.Enough is enough. Let people with the game post their issues and do not troll. Because that is what you are doing my friend.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:53 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 17

Pursuit angles are horrible. Sucks playing a game when I know every TD I score is marred because the defense is stupid and should have tackled me 40 yards before the endzone.

I guess it evens out because of how bad the blocking is. Basically what you get in the open field is no blocks made, and no defenders actually trying to tackle you. When a tackle is in the midst of being broken, all the other defenders STOP playing and watch. Of course the tackle gets broken, the ball carrier is immediately at full speed again, and the defense is too stupid to catch you. They follow you all the way to the endzone with their heads up their you know what.

Two critical parts of football...blocking and pursuing the ball carrier. Completely BROKEN.

This is unacceptable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 11:56 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC State-31 UNC-27
Pursuit angles are horrible. Sucks playing a game when I know every TD I score is marred because the defense is stupid and should have tackled me 40 yards before the endzone.

I guess it evens out because of how bad the blocking is. Basically what you get in the open field is no blocks made, and no defenders actually trying to tackle you. When a tackle is in the midst of being broken, all the other defenders STOP playing and watch. Of course the tackle gets broken, the ball carrier is immediately at full speed again, and the defense is too stupid to catch you. They follow you all the way to the endzone with their heads up their you know what.

Two critical parts of football...blocking and pursuing the ball carrier. Completely BROKEN.

This is unacceptable.
This does not happen in all madden or with custom sliders. Sorry but it just does not.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:02 PM   #7
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC State-31 UNC-27

This is unacceptable.
You should try some of the popular sliders in the slider forum...Cant help you with online play sorry....
Old 09-04-2009, 12:50 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

A few things I'm having issues with

1. When I have a DE and a DT doing a stunt, there shouldn't be a lb lining up between them faking a blitz, all he does is get in the way. I don't have time to manualy move him and I don't want to reposition all 3 LBs

2. When I have a guys near the sideline and I throw an accurate pass to him, the ball tends to carry him out of bounds too much

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »