Home

I can't stand the complaining online!

This is a discussion on I can't stand the complaining online! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2009, 08:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
I can't stand the complaining online!

I just played this guy in an unranked game. He is in my online franchise league.

So it's the 3rd Q and he just throws a pick. I get the ball on his side. Run 2 plays. I throw in the flats to Greg Jennings for an easy 10 yd TD.

He says thats it i'm done, I can't waste my team with people who throw in the flats.

So it's 24-10. The last Q I get 3 possessions, don't throw in the flats once. Get 3 TD's.

Then he tells me you have 3 or 4 plays. Slants, streaks, screens, drags and flats. Ummm ok! What else does this guy want me to do? I guess I should throw hooks every play!

I tell the guy to throw in the flats but he can't because I know how to stop it. Oh well! what can I do? it's just really annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2009, 08:15 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: I can't stand the complaining online!

I can feel his frustration. Just played a guy who only used three plays the entire game. For the second half I ended up just trying to kick 80+ yard field goals whenever I had the ball. Fun stuff.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:18 PM   #3
Rookie

the issue is that it's not 3 plays. It's different plays just the same routes. He says I run all streaks, slants, drags, screens, or throw in the flats. So what else should I do if I can't do that?
Old 09-06-2009, 08:21 PM   #4
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightnreyes
the issue is that it's not 3 plays. It's different plays just the same routes. He says I run all streaks, slants, drags, screens, or throw in the flats. So what else should I do if I can't do that?

let him win...he needs it more than you
Old 09-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #5
Rookie

LOL

well he's basically saying...I can't stop those plays. run these set of plays that I set my defense to stop and then I won't complain because I'll win.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2009, 08:41 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 13

I cant even play online.

I admit, I am not that great of a Madden player. I am pretty good, but I dont play it nonstop, every waking hour like some do.

I played about 7 games online since Ive bought it, just to waste some time, and aside from a few games I played against friends, Ive dealt with nothing but idiots.

1: I am losing 35-13 in the fourth quarter. He asks me if I just want to quit. I say lets keep playing. He tells me he doesnt feel like playing a guy that doesnt know anything about football.

Okay, I realize Im not a great Madden player, but this guy was a moron. The dude used the same 3 offensive plays and 2 defensive plays with shifts all game. On top of that, Im sure Bill Belichick couldnt beat the average Madden gamer, but Id bet that he knows just a little bit about football.

2: I am beating what mustve been a young kid or some really immature guy that isnt good at Madden 34-0 after the first quarter. He sends me a message and tells me to stop cheat or he's going to report me. I just shake my head Then, I score again early in the 2nd quarter, and the guy asks for a friendly quit or something like that. I say, he can quit anytime he wants. But then he just starts throwing childish insults left and right. Madden records mean nothing so I just quit.

3. One guy just used every glitch in the book and was using Vick. He would go for it on 4th down, onside kick every time...just the most UN-sim player Ive ever played.

Seriously, are Madden records really THAT important? Can an avid online gamer here tell me that, because I couldnt imagine how sad a persons life would have to be to care that much what your record on a videogame is.

I dont plan on playing online again unless its a friend. Just ridiculous
Old 09-06-2009, 08:46 PM   #7
Rookie

hate to break it you but a lot of people do care what there online record is.

it's similar to someone who might play COD. They try to get there kill/death ratio as good as possible.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:52 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Flats are broken. Bottom line

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »