Home

my non-complaints

This is a discussion on my non-complaints within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2009, 03:11 AM   #9
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: my non-complaints

It ain't that people are trying to rip madden 10 apart. And yes I agree no game is perfect. But when alot of the gameplay is broken then people have a right to complain. Most of things in the game needs to be worked on and corrected. Like oline blocking and human D pass rush and the AI QB throwing the ball away to fast and so on. People expect a real good game for the money they paid for it. No one is here trying to bash madden 10 are Ian and company. Madden fans just want answers to why this stuff is going wrong and so on. Gameplay is the most important part of the game. This what people are most concern about right now.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:45 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
It ain't that people are trying to rip madden 10 apart. And yes I agree no game is perfect. But when alot of the gameplay is broken then people have a right to complain. Most of things in the game needs to be worked on and corrected. Like oline blocking and human D pass rush and the AI QB throwing the ball away to fast and so on. People expect a real good game for the money they paid for it. No one is here trying to bash madden 10 are Ian and company. Madden fans just want answers to why this stuff is going wrong and so on. Gameplay is the most important part of the game. This what people are most concern about right now.
I dont know man, is it actually broken, or does it just not produce the results that people want all the time?

Broken is kind of an extreme word to me. If something is broken that means it doesn't work AT ALL, but as it stands, I'm compiling videos as we type, that will counter all the glitch videos.

What I'm saying is that if human pass rush was broken, you would NEVER get sacks correct? I have videos that show that the QB actually DOES have a blind side, just like folks have videos that show the QB getting the lame duck passes off. If it was broken, there would be NO way for me to have videos of the QB getting smashed while still holding on to the ball.

If it was broken the complaints would be universal. Just like toe tap animations, folks jumping the gun hollering about em not being in the game, well, how the hell am I seeing those animations if its not in the game, lol. Might not trigger as much as people would like it to trigger (by the way I agree with that) but it is in there, they just need to do something about the frequency of it happening.

I just wouldn't say its broke (in some of those areas), while other areas, hey it might be. I dont know, I say the frequency at which things happen is way off in some areas. Its just not that extreme though.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:22 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Might not trigger as much as people would like it to trigger (by the way I agree with that) but it is in there, they just need to do something about the frequency of it happening.
Or maybe the frequency is player attribute realted? That's another complaint people have, the player attributes "don't matter"...I'm starting to believe that more and more they do...I've had radically different games depending on who I'm using and who I'm playing against. I've had Brady dice me up with the passing game to the point where I was, like most, saying the game is broken (robo qb?)...then I play against Oakland and they can't pass to save their life (to the point where I'm thinking it's too easy to defend the pass).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2009, 11:23 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by swill43507
The reason why people complain about Madden so much is because playing Madden is the closest that most guys will ever get to playing in the NFL. And because of this they want their gaming experience to be 100% perfect and as realistic as possible, and the truth is that no game will ever be perfect.

But to the guys who are actually playing in the NFL and having sex with hot girls like Tila Tequila, I truly envy them.

id rather die first. that girl is death!
Old 09-08-2009, 11:37 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

^^^^^^^^^^if both options are death.....................im rollin with Tila!
Old 09-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #14
Banned

mvandor's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
OFF TOPIC: yeah, who knows what that crazy gal is up to. I just hope its true so he is suspended for the Raiders home opener. LOL
No luck Faider Fan, prepare for beatdown #12 in a row.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:45 AM   #15
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

But if we are able to get realistic statistics while playing the game isn't that all we need? I average between 250-400 yards offense a game 60-125 yards rushing. Realistc amount of catches per player. Tackles and sacks are achieved normally. Interceptions have finally been good....(a little too much pick 6 though)......I love this game.....I also play on My Skill if anyones wondering and my myskill is hovering between 600-650 right now....
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »