Home

My Madden 10 Franchise So Far :)

This is a discussion on My Madden 10 Franchise So Far :) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 12:24 AM   #41
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: My Madden 10 Franchise So Far :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by debauchlord
Actually, the purpose is to make MONEY. EA isn't some esoteric Franciscan Order arranged around deifying the NFL as the new church. They are in it for cool, hard cash. The best way to get as much cash as possible, make their game accessible to as many people as possible. Whether or not that is good for you, well, that is for you to decide. Some people play the game vanilla. Some people cheese, with themselves or others. Some people like to tortuously shackle themselves with restrictions for in the face of realism. Regardless, if you have fun with the game, by all means, play it how you want. How does it effect you? It is a GAME after all...unless the Wii just added a new peripheral I am not aware of Madden does not hold a loaded Glock to your forehead and make you run exactly 3.4 yards per carry behind a mediocre line under penalty of death. There are many things I would change about Madden, most of them concerning the franchise mode, but how other people play the game, who gives a ****?

FYI I'm waiting for the next roster patch before starting my season, but you don't think in the history of Madden I never traded or got rid of an entire team, filled it with scrubs and built through the draft, just for fun? The only problem I have with the OP is that he signed Leftwich and Peppers to a multi year deal when both players are garbage (sorry, Panthers fans, but Julius is a Me Guy who racks up stats in junk times, shoulda traded his ***).
Alright, I was with you until the Peppers comment... LOL

I don't care when or how he got them, 70.5 sacks over 7 years is allot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2009, 12:56 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Actually, the purpose is to make MONEY. EA isn't some esoteric Franciscan Order arranged around deifying the NFL as the new church. They are in it for cool, hard cash. The best way to get as much cash as possible, make their game accessible to as many people as possible. Whether or not that is good for you, well, that is for you to decide. Some people play the game vanilla. Some people cheese, with themselves or others. Some people like to tortuously shackle themselves with restrictions for in the face of realism. Regardless, if you have fun with the game, by all means, play it how you want. How does it effect you? It is a GAME after all...unless the Wii just added a new peripheral I am not aware of Madden does not hold a loaded Glock to your forehead and make you run exactly 3.4 yards per carry behind a mediocre line under penalty of death. There are many things I would change about Madden, most of them concerning the franchise mode, but how other people play the game, who gives a ****?

FYI I'm waiting for the next roster patch before starting my season, but you don't think in the history of Madden I never traded or got rid of an entire team, filled it with scrubs and built through the draft, just for fun? The only problem I have with the OP is that he signed Leftwich and Peppers to a multi year deal when both players are garbage (sorry, Panthers fans, but Julius is a Me Guy who racks up stats in junk times, shoulda traded his ***).
Thats what a lot of ppl forget, that EA has to make the game to appeal to all types of gamers. You cant please everyone. I do wish they would make the game a bit more customizable than what it currently is.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:08 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Degrah
The last couple of responses from you guys are exactly why the mode is broken. Because simple minded people are easily amused...no need to create a quality product.
Uh, what? I'm as sim as they come. I'm forced to run out of bounds after long gains to avoid destroying any credibility of the stats. I never return a punt return since it's too easy. Shut up. The game is too easy, even if I don't really try hard to put up points I still get way unrealistic numbers.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:13 AM   #44
Rookie

An absolutely disgusting franchise and you should be emberassed to come on here and actually think your going to get good feedback.

As the first few posters said.....what a joke.

And not only that you essentially made your league worse by putting 2 elite QBs on the same team when you traded Tom Brady to Cincy, which by the way Cincy would never do. I sincerly doubt you know anything about real football, and this franchise whether or not you paid $60 for it is still absolutely and completey laughable.

NFL Awards & Accomplishments: 2008 Pro-Bowl , Texans Single Season Sack Record,

Last edited by MarioIsMVDP; 09-10-2009 at 01:18 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:38 AM   #45
Banned

Quote:

Alot of cute words don't cover up your bs.
EA isn't some esoteric Franciscan Order arranged around deifying the NFL as the new church.
Ya thats funny in all, but all im looking for is realistic stats... and that really so much to ask. I wouldnt even be here pissin and moanin at this kid, Id be playin the game if there were realistic stats in Franchise mode, and the actual ability to build a team through training and practice wouldnt hurt either.

Some people like to tortuously shackle themselves with restrictions for in the face of realism.
Torture? Its the only way I can enjoy the game..Honestly I wish I could be easily amused as this dude, but even when i was a kid that crap wouldnt have been enjoyable at all. Ive been playin madden since 92 when most of you punks were in diapers... so ya you kids enjoy your fantasy world where byron freakin leftwitch throws for 29 tds and 1 int and reggie bush has 170 carries for 270 yds and no tds, Matt forte rushes 320 times and no tds...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2009, 01:40 AM   #46
Banned

OVR: 13

Okay, I have to address both sides here...

For one, its his franchise. He can do whatever he wants, so I dont know why people are telling him he shouldnt do it.

To the OP, while it is your franchise, you arent GOOD at all. This is completely unrealistic and how little kids play. Like I said, it thats how you choose to play, thats your business, but posting it on here was a mistake. The purpose of franchise mode is to go through the ups and downs of your franchise. You seem like a 10 year old who just wants to crush everyone he faces. Dont expect people to be impressed because you choose to play a completely unrealistic franchise mode where you sign all the top FAs and go through crushing everyone.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:42 AM   #47
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

First of all, we have a forum for franchise discussion:

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/dynasty-hq/

Second of all, I don't under why it bugs you guys how someone else runs their franchise. It has no effect on you whatsoever. If they enjoy it, they enjoy it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »